Rogue Club

Received the red car rogue and the 36 last night. The 36 wasn't wrapped as well as the red, so there are very faint handle marks, which I didn't notice until I took pictures. It doesn't concern me too much, since I figure the leather will get slouchier with time. No idea which one I'll keep. I like them both for totally different reasons.
View attachment 3741614 View attachment 3741615
View attachment 3741617
Good luck with that decision, both are very nice and so different from each other. I love the glovetan of the red, but not the car embellishment and love the saddle, but prefer regular size.

So I got the olive, bag was factory wrapped, but there are wrinkles in the front bottom corner.
The way it looks, it doesn't seem like it's going to smooth out, or am I wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 455
So I got the olive, bag was factory wrapped, but there are wrinkles in the front bottom corner.

Looks like it had a bad shipping/packing experience!

What if you stuffed the side pocket in that area for a few days - or week or two? I'd give it a go if you like the colour to see if it works. If it does not, then you can still return it.

In the third picture is that wear on the corner or just a trick of the light?
I second the idea of trying to stuff it for a few days and see if the wrinkles come out.

In the third picture is that wear on the corner or just a trick of the light?
I second the idea of trying to stuff it for a few days and see if the wrinkles come out.

It's just lighting, I stuffed the bag for now........but I'm not sure if I like this bag enough to keep it even with a deep discount. Especially Melon and Azur 25 are coming next week, I may just return the Olive....

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Rogue Tote owners, does it bother you that there isn't a slip pocket inside the bag? I am accustomed to having that pocket for my phone and access cards...

I am really wanting to finally pull the trigger on the black link tote, but this feature not being present is giving me pause.

It doesn't bother me, but purse organizer will be a good idea for this tote. I'm thinking about getting it myself.

It's just lighting, I stuffed the bag for now........but I'm not sure if I like this bag enough to keep it even with a deep discount. Especially Melon and Azur 25 are coming next week, I may just return the Olive....
Oooh Melon. I didn't know it was available to order. I'm really interested to see the color. I have it as a potential addition to my wish list. I love my Azure did you see the pics I posted back in early May? I'm having the same dilemma with Olive. I posted in the 1941 sale thread as I'm also thinking about returning it because I already have the Swagger in burnished surplus. Let us know what you decide and please post pics of the Melon.[emoji3]

Rogue Tote owners, does it bother you that there isn't a slip pocket inside the bag? I am accustomed to having that pocket for my phone and access cards...

I am really wanting to finally pull the trigger on the black link tote, but this feature not being present is giving me pause.

It doesn't bother me, and yes, I use the attached pouch, which no pickpocket can get to since it's hooked inside safely. I've put a compact wallet INSIDE of that pouch for extra safety. I'm stressing the safety factor since the opening is only secured across the middle with the dog leash clip, no zipper.

If I carry her by the handles I have more control over no one trying to reach in, as the opening is viewable to me. When I carry her on my shoulder (I don't do the connected straps to form a crossbody), I just make sure all inside contents are pushed a little towards the center, aside from placing a compact wallet inside the attachable pouch, PLUS my iPhone fits Inside the pouch. I usually have either a cosmetic bag (a few makeup pcs for refreshing) and/or wristlet, holding most other items (chapstick, tissue pack, Advil, pen, keys, etc.) to keep stuff from rolling around too much. I like to carry a water bottle, so that rolls around a bit, depending on how full the bag is.

I had thought about a bag organizer, but for ME that complicates things -- too much planning, lol.

Not sure if that helps you -- but you'll do fine sans the sewn in pocket.

I'm considering another Rogue Tote, to replace Olive, whose color I don't like. Not sure which color yet.

Sorry to enable you, but I would grab that Tote while you still can! :giggle:

Last edited:

I don't think those will come out there since the weight of the bag is on it too. you may get it less pronounced but I don't think it would go away completely. But the rogues are meant to get smooshy after a while. The olive rogue doesn't call to me though anyway but good luck with what you choose to do.

Reactions: Suzanne B.