Rogue Club

I'm trying to decide between the Rogue 36 or the Rogue satchel. The only think is I have an Ace Satchel so the Rogue satchel is very similar in shape. Help please! I really like the heather grey with the snake detail and these are the only bags available with that colour combination. What would you choose?
http://www.coach.com/coach-rogue-sa...colorblock-snake/86856.html?dwvar_color=BPHGR
http://www.coach.com/coach-rogue-36..._medium=aff&utm_campaign=393715&utm_content=1
They are both great bags. I had a satchel and returned it. Honestly, I like the details of satchel more than the rogue 36. I like the leather combination. It's so chick. I went with a 36 because I don't have any other 36s and I have 3 rogue satchels. I think if you have a chance you should see them in store side by side to decide which one you like more. Good luck deciding:smile:

I just received the Olive rogue and the Prussian blue with whiplash detail. I can't decide which to keep. This is my first rogue, as well as my first investment handbag of any kind.

I like both colors, they are really beautiful. Is one more unique than the other? Or have people found one to be more versatile, or hold up better? (I posted in another thread, but then saw this one, so I apologize if you see my question twice).

Any advice and guidance is appreciated!

I just received the Olive rogue and the Prussian blue with whiplash detail. I can't decide which to keep. This is my first rogue, as well as my first investment handbag of any kind.

I like both colors, they are really beautiful. Is one more unique than the other? Or have people found one to be more versatile, or hold up better? (I posted in another thread, but then saw this one, so I apologize if you see my question twice).

Both are beautiful! I have both of those bags. Green is my favourite colour, so I do like the Olive - it is why I ordered it! The Prussian Blue I ordered on a whim, before it disappeared from the site again. I had no idea how I would feel about it; it is my first blue bag as I never was drawn to most blue bags.

Honestly, as much as I love the Olive - it is a great and versatile neutral that works well with my wardrobe - if I *had* to pick between the two for only one to keep, I would go for the Prussian Blue, hands down. The colour is rich (much prettier in person), yet versatile, the black contrasting suede & handles look perfect against it, and the whipstitching/rip & repair are beautiful added details that also add a personality twist. I think there are no issues with it crossing easily back and forth between work and casual.

So tough choice, but the Prussian Blue is actually my favourite of my three medium Rogues - I also have Butterscotch - and it was the one I expected to like the least!

Reactions: Kmbh and pumpkinhl

I agree with RayKay, go for the Prussian Blue! I actually returned mine (I kept the Felix Driving instead) but it was such a beautiful bag. The blue/black combo is very striking (but still neutral) and the whipstitching details are unique. Out of the two it's a much more special bag.

Both are beautiful! I have both of those bags. Green is my favourite colour, so I do like the Olive - it is why I ordered it! The Prussian Blue I ordered on a whim, before it disappeared from the site again. I had no idea how I would feel about it; it is my first blue bag as I never was drawn to most blue bags.

Honestly, as much as I love the Olive - it is a great and versatile neutral that works well with my wardrobe - if I *had* to pick between the two for only one to keep, I would go for the Prussian Blue, hands down. The colour is rich (much prettier in person), yet versatile, the black contrasting suede & handles look perfect against it, and the whipstitching/rip & repair are beautiful added details that also add a personality twist. I think there are no issues with it crossing easily back and forth between work and casual.

So tough choice, but the Prussian Blue is actually my favourite of my three medium Rogues - I also have Butterscotch - and it was the one I expected to like the least!

Thank you for taking the time to articulate these thoughts. Reading it, I found myself nodding along. My feelings are almost exactly the same. Because of my love for olive, I expected to like it more than the Prussian...but I just don't. Then I started getting confused! I am definitely keeping the blue one now. It is beautiful and in some way, it seems to coordinate with my love for olive jackets better than the olive one does! I guess that makes sense...

Thanks again!

Unless olive is your favorite color, I would recommend going for the Prussian blue. To me, that shade of blue is very neutral and can be paired with so many colors. It also seems like a year round color more so than the olive. Also, the details in the blue are pretty special. I love that they make a subtle contrast - so classy.
Good luck deciding. Let us know which one you keep. [emoji4]

Thank you for taking the time to articulate these thoughts. Reading it, I found myself nodding along. My feelings are almost exactly the same. Because of my love for olive, I expected to like it more than the Prussian...but I just don't. Then I started getting confused! I am definitely keeping the blue one now. It is beautiful and in some way, it seems to coordinate with my love for olive jackets better than the olive one does! I guess that makes sense...

Thanks again!

It makes total sense - the Olive Rogue may get lost against your olive jackets, whereas the Prussian Blue Rogue will pop out against the olive jackets, while still remaining very complimentary. Enjoy your new Rogue!

Heads up, I just stopped at my local store because my apple watch band broke and I wanted to send it in for repair and my SA was going over new items that are being added to the sale. One of the new items is the Rogue 25 in Blue Azure. It will be on sale for $297.50!!! If I didn't have the 25 in Chambray I would have snagged it up. It is just too close to the one I have. Although mine is suede and this is glove tanned. NO NO NO I can not purchase another one! The leather inside is kind of a turquoise color. It is very cute.
Are they going to be adding it online or just in store? I really want a rogue 25 and would love to find one on sale!

Does anyone own this rogue? What does everyone think of it? My SA has one left and is holding it for me to come look at this weekend. This would be my first rogue and am really wanting to buy one during the sale.

Attachments

• IMG_2922.PNG
    IMG_2922.PNG
    319.5 KB · Views: 452