Official Faure le Page Thread

UPDATES ON SOME OF THEIR ITEMS:

-
Daily Battle 37 (Medium size): 780€ including taxes (650,00€ Tax Free)/ with Yellow edgings: 830€ including taxes (691,67 € Tax Free)
/
with a pocket inside (new design):
€ including taxes (
€ without taxes)

The Calibre 27, i
t measures 26x18x5,5 cm and it comes with cross body chaine which you can wear with it. Also, it comes with iconic Calibre (Gun) sharp in front of bag. Also, from the back you have small slot which you can put some items. It opens with a flap and a small button.
I
ts price is 1450€ with VAT/ 1208,33€ excluding taxes. Limited color is 1700€ including taxes.

Pochette 19: 20x15,5 cm - 220 € including taxes
Pochette 29 : 29x19,5 cm - 260 € including taxes
Pochette 33: 33x23 cm - 290 € including taxes
Pochette 41: 40x29 cm - 380 € including taxes
Pochette Zip 30 Bimatière (Canvas & Leather) : 29x19 cm -
0 € including taxes

* The Pompon to clip to hang outside the bag or to use as a key ring to always find you keys inside your bag : 125 € including taxes. (104,17€ Tax Free)

* Portefeuille Parade 12 CC with chaine This wallet closes with a calfskin flap. There are 12 credit cards gaps, space for bills and a coin pocket. Its dimensions are 19 x 10 x 1 cm. It comes with chaine that you can wear with.
Its price is 465 € including taxes.
/387,5€ excluding taxe

I emailed Louise asking for modshots of the DB27 but she hasn't responded yet. She doesn't usually take this long! I think I will email her again tomorrow, because if the sable chaud is in then they should have the 27? Really hoping to see some modshots soon so I can decide whether to order the 32 or 27 Thanks for letting me vent my excitement and impatience!

I emailed Louise asking for modshots of the DB27 but she hasn't responded yet. She doesn't usually take this long! I think I will email her again tomorrow, because if the sable chaud is in then they should have the 27? Really hoping to see some modshots soon so I can decide whether to order the 32 or 27 Thanks for letting me vent my excitement and impatience!
I've also been wanting to see mod shots of the 27, too! I tried asking if it was available to buy in other colors now but the SA could only provide info on the Sable Chaud. :sad:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I emailed Louise asking for modshots of the DB27 but she hasn't responded yet. She doesn't usually take this long! I think I will email her again tomorrow, because if the sable chaud is in then they should have the 27? Really hoping to see some modshots soon so I can decide whether to order the 32 or 27 Thanks for letting me vent my excitement and impatience![/QUOTE

The 32 is a really nice size for a shoulder bag. I have 2 that I use with a Samorga bag organizer and that works for me. I bet the size 27 is really cute.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Oh no! Return that ASAP!

There are some things I can let go, but it looks like it's a puncture in the canvas!

(weeps) I don't want to send it back!!! Cuz that will mean I need to pay for the duty again!!!!!
I don't understand why the carelessness in terms of quality control. :sad:
It's a protruding thingy that felt rubbery. I think it might be the paint that makes these scale marks.