Official Faure le Page Thread

(weeps) I don't want to send it back!!! Cuz that will mean I need to pay for the duty again!!!!!
I don't understand why the carelessness in terms of quality control. :sad:
It's a protruding thingy that felt rubbery. I think it might be the paint that makes these scale marks.
Ah ok. For some reason I thought it was an actual part of the cloth. I would at least send them a pic of it and get an opinion...? You just got it. :-s

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
I wrote to my SA at and this is what she wrote back.

Dear Alice,

Thank you for your email and we hope this email finds you well.

Since the picture is not so clear, we suppose that it is a little spot of glue, which happens quite normally.

You can try to use an eraser to remove it. Hope this will help you.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
Qiwen

Why is there glue on the bag in the first place??? lol

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Giving you all an update. This must be my lucky day. I took a soft white eraser and then it came off!!!! So happy that it does not need to be shipped back to France. Now I am going to rock this bag at The Grove!!!! Gotta get ready to go out!

Thank you all for letting me share
Yay! I'm so happy it worked out for you. :smile: Have fun shopping at the Grove!

Share pics of your FLP ;)

Beautiful picture~! Do you like the structure of this bag? I only have Daily Battle totes, but thinking this would be a nice addition. Could you possibly post a picture of the inside with you items ? Thank you~!

I actually like this structure better than the regular DB! I sold my Taupe regular DB and just kept the zip! It has padded sides that keep it standing straight up! Also much more durable for work so I can throw my laptop in! It also has three interior pockets. You may be a convert if you get the zip version. :smile:

IMG_1498340578.730580.jpg

I actually like this structure better than the regular DB! I sold my Taupe regular DB and just kept the zip! It has padded sides that keep it standing straight up! Also much more durable for work so I can throw my laptop in! It also has three interior pockets. You may be a convert if you get the zip version. :smile:

View attachment 3742814

Thanks so much for the picture ~ do you remember the price of the 32? I apologize for all the questions, but without an online catalog, we can't seem to get instant information without asking. :smile: