Official Faure le Page Thread

thanks for all the pics. I ran across this brand while looking for a wallet. Sadly, the only place I could find anything is on eBay and it scares me to buy from there having never seen the bags.

Can anyone post some "action" shots u were wearing ur FLP daily battle bag? I would love to see how it hang when u carry it :smile: the bag looks so smart but pretty at same time. Specially love the shoulder stripe can readjust length!! Thank u so much !!!!

Just in case anyone need some updated pricing early May 2015:

Daily Battle:
- Small size: 660€ including taxes/ with Yellow edgings: 690€ including taxes / zipped Version: 810€ including taxes,
- Medium size: 680€ including taxes / with Yellow edgings: 710€ including taxes
- Large Size: 690€ including taxes

Carry On:
- the Mini Carry - 860 €
- the regular - 910 €
- the large Carry - 1250 €

Enveloppe Parade is currently available in the green color costs 790 € including taxes (658,33 € excluding taxes).

Pochette Parade:
- full canvas : 830 € including taxes (691,67 € excluding taxes)
- half leather half canvas : 930 € including taxes (775 € excluding taxes)
- half metallic leather half canvas : 960 € including taxes (800 € excluding taxes)

Pochette 20: 20x15 cm - 180€. (brown and green)
Pochette 30 : 29x19 cm - 210€. (blue, green and brown)
Pochette 35: 32x21 cm - 240€ (grey, brown and red)
Pochette 41: 40x29 cm - 365€
Pochette Zip 30 Bimatière (Canvas & Leather) - 285€. (grey/grey, blue/blue, red/red).

Metallic bimatière pochette 30 (Canvas and leather) - 315 € including taxes only 250 all colors combined. The available colors are green, brown and red.

Current as of early May 2015. Hope this helps!
Thanks for posting pricing info, ocwifespurse!

Do you happen to know if these prices are for U.S. customers (so, price minus VAT)? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for posting pricing info, ocwifespurse!

Do you happen to know if these prices are for U.S. customers (so, price minus VAT)? Thanks in advance!

you are very welcome...

where it says "excluding tax" then its the price minus VAT...
I just realized that many I listed did not have the de-taxed price...

but if you are ordering from Paris directly, VAT savings with the shipping and handling will even out...

email the boutique directly..Nada at the boutique was great with me...

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
A comparison of the different sizes pouches and other picture shows the 2nd largest size pouch in Walnut Brown (dark or taupe leather trim) and Red.
Hope this helps!

unnamed.png

Pochettes Zip.jpg

The Pochette 30 (second largest) costs 230 € including taxes and the Pochette 41 (largest) costs 380 € including taxes.

Last edited:
I got a zipped Daily Battle while in Paris early this year and am loving it.

It's a bit heavier than my LV Neverfull MM but it's great for travel because I don't have to worry about stuff falling out especially when going through airport security.

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
Thanks for the quick reply! Do they do heat stamping? How much was it if you don't mind me asking?
They can do the customised initials but I'm not sure if it's via heat stamping. If I remember correctly the SA said it takes about 5 days to do it. I didn't ask the price anymore because I was leaving the next day and wouldn't be able to get it done.

Am sure you can email them directly to inquire.

They can do the customised initials but I'm not sure if it's via heat stamping. If I remember correctly the SA said it takes about 5 days to do it. I didn't ask the price anymore because I was leaving the next day and wouldn't be able to get it done.

Am sure you can email them directly to inquire.
Oh i meant the price of the wallet... Thanks for the reply!

you are very welcome...

where it says "excluding tax" then its the price minus VAT...
I just realized that many I listed did not have the de-taxed price...

but if you are ordering from Paris directly, VAT savings with the shipping and handling will even out...

email the boutique directly..Nada at the boutique was great with me...
Good to know, thanks!