Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this week - all the bright all colours scarves - perfect theme for spring. Just love this red on Les Clefs. :smile:

View attachment 3681106
Oops; my previous comment should read "complementary", not "complimentary." :whut:

Also, I'm loving this Les Clefs colorway. I've never been especially interested in that design, but the lack of white space in this colorway makes it much more appealing to me. Thx for sharing!

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
Thank you all for the likes and comments! This is certainly my favorite theme by far.

Today, bring on the green goddesses! Please excuse the wet, straggly hair. Just didn't feel like diffusing it today.
PegaseView attachment 3680693
Un Amour de ChevalView attachment 3680694

Wow, great to see so many greens!

More color parade!

Some archive pics, with a couple of recent ones mixed in....

saying hi to all my twins out there with hot pink C'est la Fete!
View attachment 3680777

In the red family- Jeux de Paille (mousse PM)
View attachment 3680782

sulfures mousse pochette:
View attachment 3680784

and some purple and pink Zebras:
View attachment 3680786
So manY beauties here! But that sulfur pochette may just be my fav!

Reactions: bunnycat
Today's scarf was Mon Petit Cheval Mexicain in the blue colorway. Not the brightest of the brights, but it does feature a field of gorgeous azure. The second photo shows how I wore it today (not the most inspired knotting, to be sure, but it worked with my ultra-casual outfit), and the third how I usually wear it-- upside-down horse-head and all! :giggle:

Attachments

• IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_1261.JPG
    IMG_1261.JPG
    291.2 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 415
Loving this week - all the bright all colours scarves - perfect theme for spring. Just love this red on Les Clefs. :smile:

View attachment 3681106

Beautiful red Canuck! And i love how it's got the same pinks in it as your shirt to tie them together!

Wow, great to see so many greens!

So manY beauties here! But that sulfur pochette may just be my fav!

Thank you scarf1! It's such a cute scarf and ties in that chou chou knot very easily.

Today's scarf was Mon Petit Cheval Mexicain in the blue colorway. Not the brightest of the brights, but it does feature a field of gorgeous azure. The second photo shows how I wore it today (not the most inspired knotting, to be sure, but it worked with my ultra-casual outfit), and the third how I usually wear it-- upside-down horse-head and all! :giggle:

Beautiful against your grey shirt!

THAT, is a gorgeous scarf!

Reactions: jneshops
Another of my bright scarves, which I don't believe has been shown yet: Circus. This has been in my collection for more than 25 years and I love it dearly. The colors are cheerful, the animals and acrobats make me happy! :smile:
View attachment 3680245 View attachment 3680247 View attachment 3680248
Hi! I just read elsewhere that Circus was Annie Faivre's first design for Hermès. Wow! What an exceptionally amazing carré to own!
https://carredeparis.me/2015/11/11/annie-faivre-a-modern-hermes-legend/

Reactions: eliwon
Status
Not open for further replies.