Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another of my bright scarves, which I don't believe has been shown yet: Circus. This has been in my collection for more than 25 years and I love it dearly. The colors are cheerful, the animals and acrobats make me happy! :smile:
View attachment 3680245 View attachment 3680247 View attachment 3680248
I can see why you've loved this scarf for 25+ years-- the colors are gorgeous and impeccably combined, and the artistry in the drawings is something special. What a wonderful piece. Thx for sharing!

My hot pink/ purple brights!
1. Rose compass moussie stole - one of my most used because it looks great with navy or black.
2. Mors et gourmettes remix. This is REALLY bright!
3. Ballet aquatique- I feel more comfortable wearing really bright scarves in the smaller 70 format.
4./5. Tapis persans moussie 140 - new scarf playing with outfits today- I liKe it with blue, navy, white, light grey, off white- sort of calms the brightness.
6. Chasse en inde maxiT- what I actually wore today.View attachment 3680141 View attachment 3680142 View attachment 3680143 View attachment 3680144 View attachment 3680145 View attachment 3680146

Totally awesome scarf1! And I love your pendant too! (I adore haloed gemstones!):love: we need a girly bling bling icon...

Another of my bright scarves, which I don't believe has been shown yet: Circus. This has been in my collection for more than 25 years and I love it dearly. The colors are cheerful, the animals and acrobats make me happy! :smile:

Oh that little lion! :heart: And I felt a bit like the acrobats in the third detail in this evenings dance class! :lol:

Moma- that little tofu bohu is awesome on you! :coolio:

Thanks everyone for the beautiful colorful scarves this week! :heart:

My other bright H silk - Casques et Plumets
View attachment 3680435

Drop dead gorgeous Moirai! Wow! :tup:

Reactions: scarf1 and Moirai
My hot pink/ purple brights!
1. Rose compass moussie stole - one of my most used because it looks great with navy or black.
2. Mors et gourmettes remix. This is REALLY bright!
3. Ballet aquatique- I feel more comfortable wearing really bright scarves in the smaller 70 format.
4./5. Tapis persans moussie 140 - new scarf playing with outfits today- I liKe it with blue, navy, white, light grey, off white- sort of calms the brightness.
6. Chasse en inde maxiT- what I actually wore today.View attachment 3680141 View attachment 3680142 View attachment 3680143 View attachment 3680144 View attachment 3680145 View attachment 3680146
Wonderful hot pinks here, scarf1! :girlsigh:And that mousseline seems to change colour (?) looks blue in one photo and purple the next.
Oh my, 25 years! Is fabulous that your Circus scarf is still bright and lovely, Elaine! :heart: It really pops against your dark top.

I've wanted to ask that -- does a black or navy blouse/shirt tone down a bright scarf? Or a light-colour top is better?

Reactions: scarf1
WOW!!! Everyone's brights are amazing and gorgeous. This board is tremendously inspirational. I had to simply appreciate and admire everyone's fabulous architectural scarves last week, as I don't own a single design that fit that theme. (But now I want to acquire one rather desperately, ha!) Thank you all for sharing so many beautiful, fanciful and incredible designs this week. It's been rainy the last few days in DC, so I haven't worn a scarf until today. But here's my bright contribution; it is the "H Comme Histoires" by Rybaltchenko in royal purple and shocking pink. For some reason, it is difficult to capture the brilliance of the colors in this carré; the purple in particular is a fabulous jewel tone. So I am uploading several pix, including one of the scarf "in action", as I was out and about earlier today. As you can see, the colors photographed differently in each pic.
Wooo! This purple is just gorgeous, jneshops!
View attachment 3679982
My only bright scarf but I love this Cent Plies de Maio
Beautiful border on your scarf, katekluet!
More pink: Danse du Cosmos, with bonus red contrast hem and apparently 4 chins.
View attachment 3679973 View attachment 3679974
This looks dreamy on you, FizzyWater. I guess your Danse du Cosmos falls under the happy scarf category. ;) It's certainly wearable.

Moma, I think you can change your post to read as, "Here are some bright grails: " :biggrin:

Also, I'm with you in thinking maybe people see our scarves as "all the same blue." But there's a positive side to that -- it'll take months or years for friends and family to catch on just how many scarves we actually have! :angel:

23 Apr 2017 COLOR ME HAPPY: show us your BRIGHTEST scarves
Hi, i am pretty new here, hope you don't mind me joining :smile:
I have been browsing through the thread and i am head-over-heels in love with you stellar collection!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
i have only 2 carres so far, but one fits in week's theme perfectly, here's my Bride de Cour in red-neon green-purple cw
thanks for letting me share :flowers:

Attachments

• f999f102f14f520f7cb998d3f7febdb21487223403.7126.jpg
    f999f102f14f520f7cb998d3f7febdb21487223403.7126.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 334
Totally awesome scarf1! And I love your pendant too! (I adore haloed gemstones!):love: we need a girly bling bling icon...

Oh that little lion! :heart: And I felt a bit like the acrobats in the third detail in this evenings dance class! :lol:

Moma- that little tofu bohu is awesome on you! :coolio:

Drop dead gorgeous Moirai! Wow! :tup:

I agree with @jneshops, that outfit is wow!! Moirai! :cool:
bunnycat and litchi - Thank you for your kind words! :flowers:
Thanks everyone for the likes! I enjoyed all the fab pics this week! :heart:

Reactions: bunnycat and litchi
Status
Not open for further replies.