**Coco Handle** Club

You made a great decision! Coco handle is such a great bag and your colour choice is TDF!!!!
Thank you for being such an enabler!!! :lol:

3 coco handle?
Such a great number!!!:graucho::happydance:
Get it @fawnhagh :panic:

Thank you for your kind words dear aki_sato! I'm pretty content with my coco collection but I guess never say never [emoji12] I'm loving the green coco this season! But since I picked up my dream reissue just last weekend I guess I'll be on the ban island for quite a while [emoji5]

Reactions: aki_sato
Hi ladies, I need some help. I bought the green lizard handle RHW but now have the option to exchange for the red handle matt gold ware. Both are medium size and I can't decide...which one? The lighting is not so great with the green one.

Grateful for thoughts :smile:

Attachments

• image1-1.JPG
    image1-1.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 1,293
  • image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    656.6 KB · Views: 1,311
Hi ladies, I need some help. I bought the green lizard handle RHW but now have the option to exchange for the red handle matt gold ware. Both are medium size and I can't decide...which one? The lighting is not so great with the green one.

Grateful for thoughts :smile:
I like red handle gold hardware.
Where did you find the this. I just got the plain
handle and I prefer this red lizard handle .

hi ladies, drooling on all this beautiful bag, still debating if I want black in mini or red, can u guys tell me about the leather, is it a softer caviar or just like the classic flap, my boutique is out of stock of this bag so I'm stalking tpf

Reactions: bnessa93