**Coco Handle** Club

Finally I got the perfect Coco Handle for myself.

I purchase exactly the same bag in Paris this January and found defect on the Lizard handle when back to Malaysia. Return to our Malaysia boutique got only store credit because they don't bring in this design.

Beginning of this month, with the help of personal shopper I got myself a ghw but I don't like the matte finishing. And I sold it the next day I got the bag.

When my friend travel to Macau for holiday, she found out that Wynn Macau still have this ruthenium hw. So I have to get it!

Tadaaa... my perfect Coco Handle!

IMG_1490074264.452919.jpg

Joining the Coco Handle family. Ultimate bag fate happened yesterday when my SA got a mini matte GHW in. Of course I ran straight to Chanel to get my hands on this gorgeous bag. I'm still not 100% that the size suits my frame but it's way too cute to pass on.
View attachment 3634889View attachment 3634891
I think this looks absolutely beautiful on you!!
Congrats! I hope you're keeping it! :heart::heart::heart:

This colour is so beautiful!
It's bold but I feel it's also very versatile!
It's such a pop of colour on dark outfits!
Congrats! Thanks for sharing! If my money tree is flourishing, I'd love to take this home too!!! :heart::girlsigh:
View attachment 3636336

My first ever coco handle. I wanted to get the black too but i have too many black bags. I also already have a black square mini chevron. I dont know yet if i regret getting this green one but i dont think i'll find something green like this in LV with ghw so yeah, i think i might keep it

Reactions: pr3ttysmart
Thank you my dear! To be honest I have never thought coco handle would be this popular and I'm happy I grabbed them last year before it gets so sought after [emoji1374]

Your black coco is just super cute and with the gold hardware super pretty [emoji7][emoji7] making me wanting one more......is 3 coco handle too much? [emoji12][emoji23]
You made a great decision! Coco handle is such a great bag and your colour choice is TDF!!!!
Thank you for being such an enabler!!! :lol:

3 coco handle?
Such a great number!!!:graucho::happydance:
Get it @fawnhagh :panic:

Finally I got the perfect Coco Handle for myself.

I purchase exactly the same bag in Paris this January and found defect on the Lizard handle when back to Malaysia. Return to our Malaysia boutique got only store credit because they don't bring in this design.

Beginning of this month, with the help of personal shopper I got myself a ghw but I don't like the matte finishing. And I sold it the next day I got the bag.

When my friend travel to Macau for holiday, she found out that Wynn Macau still have this ruthenium hw. So I have to get it!

Tadaaa... my perfect Coco Handle!

View attachment 3640815
Congrats!!!!
I am so enjoying everyone's beautiful coco!
Keep it coming ladies!

Reactions: Sunfeather