**Coco Handle** Club

Hi i have both mini and small. Though my small coco were older season which non removable strap (one was from first release and other was season after the first). Im only 5 1" slim build. For me the small size doesnt look bulky on me that because of the length of the strap. My first coco strap was a perfect length on my body especially on shoulder. ..then my second coco strap is a bit longer (approx 5 cm longer) which is great for crossbody too. What i am trying to say is coco handle strap length are various from season to season. A friend of mine got one from last year and the strap is way too long even on shoulder wear (she is 5 3" by the way) So if you are considering a small size which can fit more stuff in. Its best for you to go try on. As other mentioned this season has a shorter strap compare to previous season.

As for mini size; the strap will be short for crossbody if you need that option.

Hope this helps [emoji4]

Thank you for your input! I helps to know the straps varied in length from one reason to the next. My new to the coco handle so I'm learning. ;)

Thank you for your input. I'm 5"2 and slim as well. Did you find it's too bulky to wear the small as a crossbody? I'm also leaning more towards the mini, but I just don't know how functional it is. Also, I've heard complaints about the strap of the mini to be too short for crossbody, do you find that's the case for you as well?
Yes.. wearing small coco crossbody just too bulky on me. I don't really like that look. But mini coco too short to wear crossbody. [emoji28]

My coco handle family:
4 mini 3 small

View attachment 3641242

Still excited to add more to the family! Only black mini is in lizard handle.

I'm just curious! Could you compare the sides of the mini coco handle - the lizard handle (with leather lining) and the pink handle (with fabric lining).... did you realize that the lizard handle is less puffy/bulky from the sideview? For the lizard coco, did you have any creases on the side of the bag which was "folded" in? I have attached my photos for you as reference.

IMG_1490258383.643469.jpg
IMG_1490258342.759108.jpg

Love all the coco Chanel ladies ! Just wana ask for those who has the coco Chanel in matte gold hardware, will it get tarnish easily and become less gold/silver? It seems like they have the same matte gold hardware like the recent boy bags. Cheers [emoji5]