Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Bump? Please :smile:
It means nothing. You might be down the list and there is not yet enough inventory to fill your request. When an item is first released, stores get a shipment of "x" pieces (some of these will go to customers who have made a reservation at the store) and some pieces are used to fill orders placed via CS. If there are not enough pieces to go around (that is to be shipped to stores and to fill CS orders), you'll have to wait until the next shipment. The first shipment of new items is usually pretty small (which is why everything always feels so limited at first), then LV ships more as production continues.

Has anyone bought the monogram key pouch /cles in Europe recently? If so, how much does it cost in euros? Deciding if I should buy it in Finland or in the USA. Thanks!
Hi! The german, italian and the french homepage of LV says EUR 135,-- of you mean the pochette clés. I think the Price is the same in whole europe.

Attachments

• IMG_0148.PNG
    IMG_0148.PNG
    325.6 KB · Views: 316
Ladies i need advice [emoji173] im torn between the Nf mono and damier ebene. DE version looks so classy but theres that long standing cracking issue..
The Monogram version is just better for this particular design. DE leather will show wear quicker on the handles. It's just not ideal for very pliable areas. This leather is better for somewhat structured bags on which it doesn't have to flex.

Reactions: foxylock
Ladies i need advice [emoji173] im torn between the Nf mono and damier ebene. DE version looks so classy but theres that long standing cracking issue..
I will say that yes the DE is quite stiff when I first used my NF, but with daily use I think it felt "broken in" after several months of use. I have had mine for almost 3 years now and I have not had any cracking issues. The bag still looks brand new imo. There are some minor areas of wear on the strap but I do not see any creasing or cracking. Just know that if you decide to go with the DE these known issues might come up, but it shouldn't deter you from getting this bag if you are interested in DE vs mono. If you go with a mono NF then you also have to worry about stains/water spots on the vachetta. Both are good choices imo. Just my two cents.

Reactions: LVMHSephora