Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Yep! This looks to be a regular, since the keyhood etc. isn't python.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...i-reveal-thread.856379/page-861#post-31124723
Wow! Mind blown. I would definitely be upset if I had bought the denim only for it to end up at the outlets. I had that about getting to make up for missing out on the first gen mineral. Glad I didn't get. I'm sure I will be more annoyed if my red one makes it there too. So much for elevating the brand with the 1941 line. If all I have to do is wait some months to get it at the outlet, why not. I just don't think my outlet will be one of the lucky ones to get them in.

Wow! Mind blown. I would definitely be upset if I had bought the denim only for it to end up at the outlets. I had that about getting to make up for missing out on the first gen mineral. Glad I didn't get. I'm sure I will be more annoyed if my red one makes it there too. So much for elevating the brand with the 1941 line. If all I have to do is wait some months to get it at the outlet, why not. I just don't think my outlet will be one of the lucky ones to get them in.
Mine either......:annoyed:

Can someone explain the conditions of this new PCE or sale? I haven't received anything in the mail or by email but an SA at my local boutique sent a card and said that I can get 20% to 30% off during a customer event that runs from March 10 through 19 and I can come in for the pre-sale.

What are the requirements? What is excluded? How much do you have to spend to get 30% off? Please advise, thanks!
This is what my SA, manager of the Coach boutique said.

I just got my invite, 3/10 through 3/19. All 1941 excluded. Up to $250 = 20%, $250 -500 = 25% and over $500 = 30%.

This is what my SA, manager of the Coach boutique said.

I just got my invite, 3/10 through 3/19. All 1941 excluded. Up to $250 = 20%, $250 -500 = 25% and over $500 = 30%.

Has anyone else NOT received a PCE in the mail, that usually gets one?? This is the first time ever that I didn't receive one -- I'm not real close with the SA I met a few months ago, as I haven't been in the boutique store (just ordered online), so she hasn't been in touch with me. Yet, for the FIRST time ever I received invites to the Online Outlet.

Should I call the SA and ask her if she'll honor the event if I come into the store? Is this PCE for in-store use only?

:crybaby:

Last edited:
Has anyone else NOT received a PCE in the mail, that usually gets one?? This is the first time ever that I didn't receive one -- I'm not real close with the SA I met a few months ago, as I haven't been in the boutique store (just ordered online), so she hasn't been in touch with me. Yet, for the FIRST time ever I received invites to the Online Outlet.

Should I the SA and ask her if she'll honor the event if I come into the store? Is this PCE for in-store use only?

I think you'll be fine to just go shop, I don't even think there's a code with this or anything. What ya gonna get? Huh, huh?! [emoji6]

Reactions: K.E.W.

Should I call the SA and ask her if she'll honor the event if I come into the store? Is this PCE for in-store use only?

I've received PCE invites for years, I usually get a code through email and a card in the mail, but this time, nothing. I'm very saddened by this because I don't understand why. Did I spend too little? Or spend too much that they don't think I need a sale? I've been wanting a Delancy watch for a while now and was waiting for this sale.

I keep checking my email and am crossing my fingers that today I will have something after the mailman comes...

I'm still holding out hope, maybe today we will both be surprised!

(I just got an email from ****** - 10% cash back on Coach today only)

Last edited:
I've received PCE invites for years, I usually get a code through email and a card in the mail, but this time, nothing. I'm very saddened by this because I don't understand why. Did I spend too little? Or spend too much that they don't think I need a sale? I've been wanting a Delancy watch for a while now and was waiting for this sale.

I keep checking my email and am crossing my fingers that today I will have something after the mailman comes...

I'm still holding out hope, maybe today we will both be surprised!

(I just got an email from ****** - 10% cash back on Coach today only)

I don't know what is going on with Coach that this PCE is different with invites than the usual ones, but i DID end up getting mine by mail yesterday (Thursday) -- the envelope had slid between a bunch of catalogs and junk mail, so it was "hidden" from my view until I checked the stack of mail again, AFTER I posted in here.

But usually the mail invites arrive way earlier. Hope you end up getting yours -- it's not active till the 11th, (Saturday).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucylu29