Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

Thanks for the tip! I am in the US, too. I'll have to talk to her to see what she may be able to dig up! Or I could just wait this one out because I probably shouldn't be buying any more bags right now anyway :biggrin:
I shouldn't either but I'm probably going to get a nomad from their old stock before they're all gone.

Talk to your SA and see if there's some old ones not on the website you can get with PCE. That's how I got my black first gen rogue. I think anything new you can't. It sucks because I know my outlet won't get the good (if any) 1941 items. Last time I had mine check she found a first gen chalk rogue and the 2nd gen oxblood. Not sure where you are but that was for the U.S. inventory.

Is this something that's typically done? I missed out on the Oxblood Rogue with the red suede inside and that's not on the website anymore. If they can find one in the system, would I be able to purchase it with PCE discount?

Is this something that's typically done? I missed out on the Oxblood Rogue with the red suede inside and that's not on the website anymore. If they can find one in the system, would I be able to purchase it with PCE discount?
Have your SA check for you. Mine did before she let me know I could get it with a discount. I can only assume exceptions are made for old stock still hanging around.

Can someone explain the conditions of this new PCE or sale? I haven't received anything in the mail or by email but an SA at my local boutique sent a card and said that I can get 20% to 30% off during a customer event that runs from March 10 through 19 and I can come in for the pre-sale.

What are the requirements? What is excluded? How much do you have to spend to get 30% off? Please advise, thanks!

Can someone explain the conditions of this new PCE or sale? I haven't received anything in the mail or by email but an SA at my local boutique sent a card and said that I can get 20% to 30% off during a customer event that runs from March 10 through 19 and I can come in for the pre-sale.

What are the requirements? What is excluded? How much do you have to spend to get 30% off? Please advise, thanks!
Friday 3/10 and goes through Sunday 3/19! But it's going to be a tiered event...
20% off your purchase up to $200
25% off your purchase on $250-$500
30% off your purchase over $500

1941 is excluded. You can do a pre-sale before the 10th.

Friday 3/10 and goes through Sunday 3/19! But it's going to be a tiered event...

Ok, I received my invitation and it says the dates are Saturday 3/11 to 3/19. So the pre-sale is the 10th. The info I initially posted came from the email my SA sent me.

Something seems off there? What about the 200-250 range? As written, that range is undefined. Is the 20% definitely for "under" 200? I received my phone call, but not card in mail yet so, I'm trying to figure out the ranges myself.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Latest email blast from Coach is a Final Call one on some styles by March 15, so you may want to prioritize those if you had an eye on them, since they won't be on the next SAS. Although who knows if they will appear at the FOS eventually, plus some of these styles are already on sale at department stores.

Final call includes the Western Rivets Edie I just bought last week, for which I essentially got early PCE on because of the price match to Bloomingdale's/Dillards price. :biggrin: I had admired that colorblock Swagger, but I am going to have to let it pass, perhaps it will show at the outlets eventually.

Latest email blast from Coach is a Final Call one on some styles by March 15, so you may want to prioritize those if you had an eye on them, since they won't be on the next SAS. Although who knows if they will appear at the FOS eventually, plus some of these styles are already on sale at department stores.
I couldn't remember ...last time did that mean they ended up on FOS or at outlets? There were a couple Rogues listed.

I couldn't remember ...last time did that mean they ended up on FOS or at outlets? There were a couple Rogues listed.
These should be part of the SAS. My SA told me a couple weeks ago the red currant swagger was going to be part of it. The burnished swagger in surplus has been part of the last two FOS. So some of these will be on FOS and the outlets. I think the Rogues will be part of the SAS.

These should be part of the SAS. My SA told me a couple weeks ago the red currant swagger was going to be part of it. The burnished swagger in surplus has been part of the last two FOS. So some of these will be on FOS and the outlets. I think the Rogues will be part of the SAS.

Dark Denim Rogue has been sighted at some outlets, but I'm really surprised to see Saddle Rogue on the discontinue list! I hope that makes it to SAS. Keeping my eye on it...