Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

I don't know what is going on with Coach that this PCE is different with invites than the usual ones, but i DID end up getting mine by mail yesterday (Thursday) -- the envelope had slid between a bunch of catalogs and junk mail, so it was "hidden" from my view until I checked the stack of mail again, AFTER I posted in here.

But usually the mail invites arrive way earlier. Hope you end up getting yours -- it's not active till the 11th, (Saturday).

Yay! Glad you got yours! Hopefully mine is here today

I got a phone call but nothing in the mail yet, although it can still arrive (mail can be slow...) If it doesn't, I can still shop and get the discount yes?
If they called you you can still get the discount. I've never used the codes I get in the mail. The SAs have a code they enter when placing an order from distributio or doing an in store purchase.

The same SA just called me again about the private event to tell me it starts today - set up a time tomorrow afternoon to come in and shop, might have done it today but he was leaving at 6 today. I'm guessing I'll be good regardless of whether I have the card in hand or not. He said the Swagger shoulder bag had a couple of new colors besides what is on the website, he mentioned a peach or a pink, something in that family. (EDIT: I think he didn't hear shoulder bag with the Swagger, so I think that was for the regular 27)

Last edited:
The same SA just called me again about the private event to tell me it starts today - set up a time tomorrow afternoon to come in and shop, might have done it today but he was leaving at 6 today. I'm guessing I'll be good regardless of whether I have the card in hand or not. He said the Swagger shoulder bag had a couple of new colors besides what is on the website, he mentioned a peach or a pink, something in that family.
I'll have to ask my SA again about the colors for the Swagger shoulder bag. I asked her this week and she said it's coming out in mineral and one called cloud in April.