Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

"25% off for Coach insiders starts 8/30. There’s a lot included" (from an SA- Make sure to ask what is included as there are exceptions but she didn't list them all off, just told me to ask if I wanted to know about certain items)
SA from another state texted me this. She's supposed to be sending pictures of what's included. Hopefully something good :smile:

I walked into my local Coach store to check out the medium Tabby wallet and also tried on the quilted Tabby 26. Holy cow!! I want them both!! My birthday is next month, so that’s when I plan to buy them. I searched but couldn’t find my answers, forgive me if these questions have been asked previously. Do the email sign up 10% codes work for everything or are some items excluded? Also, do the birthday codes work for everything? Do these codes work online or in store, or online only? Are the codes for one item or your entire purchase? TIA!

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I walked into my local Coach store to check out the medium Tabby wallet and also tried on the quilted Tabby 26. Holy cow!! I want them both!! My birthday is next month, so that’s when I plan to buy them. I searched but couldn’t find my answers, forgive me if these questions have been asked previously. Do the email sign up 10% codes work for everything or are some items excluded? Also, do the birthday codes work for everything? Do these codes work online or in store, or online only? Are the codes for one item or your entire purchase? TIA!
Someone posted on another group that the Tabby was excluded from the birthday discount. I’m not sure if it’s excluded from email sign up. It’s worth trying!