Tech The iPhone 7

I just got the 7s and am restoring from the Cloud from my 6s; it is taking a long time, 1/2 of my apps say "Waiting". I called Apple and they said this is normal and it could take a long time to restore depending on amount of apps. Anyone else experience this? TIA

I just got the 7s and am restoring from the Cloud from my 6s; it is taking a long time, 1/2 of my apps say "Waiting". I called Apple and they said this is normal and it could take a long time to restore depending on amount of apps. Anyone else experience this? TIA
Yes I have and I does take awhile. Do you have a lot of apps that you have coming down from the iCloud?

iPhone 7 News:
  1. T-Mobile ending free iPhone 7 switcher deal early, will now run through March 9
  2. New iPhone 7s release date rumours UK | iPhone 7s specs & new features: Biggest screen yet, and new front-facing camera to enable '3D selfies'
  3. This iPhone 7 case from Louis Vuitton costs a whopping $5,000 — take a look

Reactions: uhpharm01
iPhone 7 News:
  1. T-Mobile ending free iPhone 7 switcher deal early, will now run through March 9
  2. New iPhone 7s release date rumours UK | iPhone 7s specs & new features: Biggest screen yet, and new front-facing camera to enable '3D selfies'
  3. This iPhone 7 case from Louis Vuitton costs a whopping $5,000 — take a look