Tech The iPhone 7

Thank you!! Rose Gold! My absolute favorite! :biggrin:

Hi cocorichelle, I just bought a new ip7 plus 32 GB. Now I am thinking of exchange it to 128 GB but I am torn. I bought 32 GB because I normally store all picture in my Macbook and I also read most of my document on iPad so I dont think I need to store many things in iPhone. Now I read more articles about 32 GB much slower than 128 GB so a bit worry. I am not sure if I should do it. If I exchange then it take 2 weeks-1 month to receive new phone because my local store dont have 128 available in the color I like (Rose Gold). How many GB your ip hold? Is it work well. What do you think?

Last edited:
Why does it take so long to exchange? I had exchanged several times in the spot. Though ended up returning completely due to bad quality.

I'd be exchanging for the bigger one. Without expandable memory 32 would never be enough for me. I usually go for the biggest.

Why does it take so long to exchange? I had exchanged several times in the spot. Though ended up returning completely due to bad quality.

I'd be exchanging for the bigger one. Without expandable memory 32 would never be enough for me. I usually go for the biggest.
Thank you.
I will play with the phone for one week then if I am not happy with it I will make up my mind to buy another version. I think can return it within 2 weeks, will call them to confirm.

Yes they officially have a 14 day return period but when I returned mine last week for a full refund I'd had it well over a month so there shouldn't be a problem.
Got new Ip7 plus today. I made a good choice to return 32Gb, 128 is perfect for me. Thanks and FYI. They said 2-4 weeks but actually It came right before New Year hehe, only 10 days.

Reactions: uhpharm01