Cartier silk cord bracelets

View attachment 3512247 Sorry for the poor lighting but here it is. I also have other cord bracelets that I can post later when I get back home. I'm wearing it with Tous pearl & silver bracelet and a Cruciani infinity bracelet. I've worn it with my Pandora charm bracelets and my vintage charm bracelets in the past and haven't had issues with fraying. What did fray it once in the past was a Velcro glove I wore that caught on it. But it wasn't a big deal because took it off and I carefully put a flame to it and it just burned off the light Frey and then switched the cord when I got to Cartier again like a month or so afterwards.

So cute! Thanks

Reactions: LizFromMaine
If I buy the trinity ring, can I ask the SA to make it into a bracelet for me?

I think the ring will be too big. But you never know unless you try it out. You may like it just fine.
And about asking them, if you mean by making it into a cord bracelet I don't see why they wouldn't considering how much you just spent for the ring. They switch out the cords out for free when you purchase a cord bracelet so I can't see them not giving you one if you ask.

I want to get one and was thinking about wearing it 24/7 but then remembered that I put on lotion after every shower. I'm thinking that would make the cord gross if I don't take it off, and it seems like a hassle to have to take it off every time as it doesn't seem easy to get back on and adjust to the right length.

I want to get one and was thinking about wearing it 24/7 but then remembered that I put on lotion after every shower. I'm thinking that would make the cord gross if I don't take it off, and it seems like a hassle to have to take it off every time as it doesn't seem easy to get back on and adjust to the right length.
It's not too difficult to get on and off although it does involve using teeth when I have done it! To be honest I just leave mine on. I have had it since last May and although I change cords whenever I am near a Cartier (my last one was Paris at the beginning of November and you can go to any boutique) I don't find leaving it on a problem. I have used hand cream, body lotion with tanning products, all sorts! I find the cord holds up very well. I currently have a fairly dark red/purple but had a lighter grey all last summer and black before that. None of them have ended up discoloured or dirty or sticky. If I'm using something that may stain it then I will try to avoid getting it on the cord where possible but it seems to get washed in the shower and so far has looked pretty much like new when changed :smile: