Hooray for the Halzan...

IMG_1472319869.231193.jpg
Another first outing, same size as princessmaggie, but carrying it as a clutch today. Love that this bag has "so many faces" and can be carried with different outfits from sporty casual to summer coctail parties. Will post new pics when I carry my mini barenia in a different way.

Love how my pinstripe linen outfit goes so well with the white contrast stiching [emoji173]️

Hi ladies, could you tell me if the box of the normal size Halzan is similar to that of the Evelyne PM? I'm getting a friend to bring the bag from overseas and she's worried it might not fit in the luggage. Thanks.

Hi ladies, could you tell me if the box of the normal size Halzan is similar to that of the Evelyne PM? I'm getting a friend to bring the bag from overseas and she's worried it might not fit in the luggage. Thanks.

I just measured it and the box is 18.5 x 14 inches. When I am traveling and buy a bag, I always put the lid under the box, leaving the box open, and I fill it in with clothes around and on top of the handbag, that way everything fits, and the box and handbag arrive in perfect condition. :smile:

I just measured it and the box is 18.5 x 14 inches. When I am traveling and buy a bag, I always put the lid under the box, leaving the box open, and I fill it in with clothes around and on top of the handbag, that way everything fits, and the box and handbag arrive in perfect condition. :smile:
Thank you so much, Oryx816!
I will let my friend know and I really hope she will help me bring back the box!

Reactions: lanit and Oryx816