Hooray for the Halzan...

I was offered a mini halzan in rouge grenat but my first choice is a black mini. I'm debating whether I should take this red since I was always itching for a red bag but never jumped on it. I plan on using the halzan on a daily basis hence the versatile black. So torn.

I think it is a better choice than black. RG is so muted red, I really like it.

The size looks great on you Lanit! This will be a good workhorse for you. As soon as I get back from the countryhouse I will grab my mini [emoji3]

So sweet of you Serva. I hope you will bring your baby out for a modeling shot too! I am dying to try the mini size and there were None at the store! Store manager teased that the incoming colors were fabulous and thought I should consider a bright pop colored Halzan.

Thanks very much bagidiotic. It is so nice to have H produce Barenia again. Seems to be reserved for only certain items. I was lucky to have gotten the Calvi with poppy interior earlier in spring.

Reactions: Serva1
I could not resist the call of the unicorn - Barenia with potiron interior Halzan in regular size. Thanks to Serva for bringing the mini to our attention. I would not have been on the lookout for it if it had not been sighted here! Pardon my very casual after work attire. Its getting too warm for silks! :heart:

View attachment 3415603

View attachment 3415604
View attachment 3415605

Congrats lanit! You are quite the Halzan queen, fabulous! :biggrin: I too have just acquired a Barenia Halzan, your smaller sister with the mini size, twin with @Serva1.

Been experiencing cloudy rainy days hence the dark pic.

Attachments

• BareniaMini.jpg
    BareniaMini.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,615
Congrats lanit! You are quite the Halzan queen, fabulous! :biggrin: I too have just acquired a Barenia Halzan, your smaller sister with the mini size, twin with @Serva1.

I can't wait to see a mini Halzan in person, so I can see if the size works for me. They look adorable in photos, and since I really don't carry much in my bags, I can envision one in my future. This is gorgeous ms piggy!

I can't wait to see a mini Halzan in person, so I can see if the size works for me. They look adorable in photos, and since I really don't carry much in my bags, I can envision one in my future. This is gorgeous ms piggy!

The mini is rather small but still able to fit essentials. And it's really cute. I hope you get to try one very soon and that it works for you!

Omg this is gorgeous Ms. p. Is it olive Barenia? This is divine and very neutral too! Super congrats!

It's natural barenia with potiron flap like yours. Here is a another photo. The previous pic was taken in terrible lighting.

BareniaMini1.jpg

So sweet of you Serva. I hope you will bring your baby out for a modeling shot too! I am dying to try the mini size and there were None at the store! Store manager teased that the incoming colors were fabulous and thought I should consider a bright pop colored Halzan.

Thanks very much bagidiotic. It is so nice to have H produce Barenia again. Seems to be reserved for only certain items. I was lucky to have gotten the Calvi with poppy interior earlier in spring.

Dear Ianit, I will definitely contribute with an action pic when I wear my mini with white summer linen [emoji1] Currently spending a fab summer at the countryhouse and missing all my H bags...

So happy to be twinsies with you dear ms piggy [emoji1] Do you think you could be so kind to post pics how the protection cloth is supposted to be on this little cutie. Last time I played with my bag I failed to put it back properly...I haven't carried the bag yet, just played with it twice.

So happy to be twinsies with you dear ms piggy [emoji1] Do you think you could be so kind to post pics how the protection cloth is supposted to be on this little cutie. Last time I played with my bag I failed to put it back properly...I haven't carried the bag yet, just played with it twice.

I too am not entirely sure if I got the protector on correctly but I will take some pics soon to show you. I was totally baffled initially when I tried to put it back on (should have taken pics prior to playing or paid more attention when I first received the bag but I was too excited obviously lol). I kept wanting to sniff the bag hahaha!