Hooray for the Halzan...

How interesting, the regular size had no protection cloth, just a small dustbag for the buckle and larger dustbag for the bag itself. There was also a strap dustbag. Wonder if that is just for the mini?

Waiting to see some more modeling photos! Sam said many new colors for AW are coming,

The mini is rather small but still able to fit essentials. And it's really cute. I hope you get to try one very soon and that it works for you!

It's natural barenia with potiron flap like yours. Here is a another photo. The previous pic was taken in terrible lighting.

View attachment 3416219
It looks like its like 2 tone color....are there any other colors that have this? Or only the Barenia. Sorry , I"m not familiar with the colors...

Pleasure to help! Mine is bleu nuit/ bleu indigo. It was 3750 euro and 10% vat refund. Good luck on your upcoming trip
Sorry...last last questions: Were the halzans on display so you can look at? Or did you have ask them to bring it out and you specifically asked them for Bleu nuit....or they just brought whatever colors they had?
Assuming the same routine, where you line up , get a txt/link and then go back to the store for an SA to serve you?

I too am not entirely sure if I got the protector on correctly but I will take some pics soon to show you. I was totally baffled initially when I tried to put it back on (should have taken pics prior to playing or paid more attention when I first received the bag but I was too excited obviously lol). I kept wanting to sniff the bag hahaha!

I understand you completely, have to admit I love sniffing my barenia bags/slgs when they are new [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sorry...last last questions: Were the halzans on display so you can look at? Or did you have ask them to bring it out and you specifically asked them for Bleu nuit....or they just brought whatever colors they had?
Assuming the same routine, where you line up , get a txt/link and then go back to the store for an SA to serve you?

When I went the old system was still in place. I asked for halzan in Navy Color and they brought it out to me. It was from the back. If they don't have the color u asked for they would still bring out the colors they had. Yes, you need to queue to get an appt but the appt time is changing all the time, it could be sooner or later.

So happy to be twinsies with you dear ms piggy [emoji1] Do you think you could be so kind to post pics how the protection cloth is supposted to be on this little cutie. Last time I played with my bag I failed to put it back properly...I haven't carried the bag yet, just played with it twice.

@Serva1 It took me longer than expected to get you the pics, boo to real life getting in the way of fun. Here are some photos walking through the process (click on the pics to enlarge them). Hope this helps (and hope I got it on the correct way). Feel free to ask questions if this ends up confusing you even more lol.

1) Slot the longer strap through the holes of the felt cloth as seen in pic 1.
BHalzan2.jpg
2) Fold back and tuck the top part of the felt under. The previous fold line should be able to guide you (see pic 1 above).
BHalzan1.jpg
3) Wrap the felt cloth around the bottom to the back of the bag and into the handles.
BHalzan3.jpg
4) Pull the felt over through the handles letting part of it fold down between the flaps...
BHalzan4.jpg
5) … with the T-bar resting over.
BHalzan5.jpg
6) Fit the mini dust bag over the buckle strap and voila!
BHalzan.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a Halzan. I think I prefer the size of the mini given my small frame - I'm 5' 4'. But I haven't seen it in real life yet. How much does the bag fit, is it similar to a chanel m/l? Also ladies who have the mini, how are you finding the swift leather? Does it scratch easily? Thanks in advance

I'm thinking of getting a Halzan. I think I prefer the size of the mini given my small frame - I'm 5' 4'. But I haven't seen it in real life yet. How much does the bag fit, is it similar to a chanel m/l? Also ladies who have the mini, how are you finding the swift leather? Does it scratch easily? Thanks in advance

I have found that the mini Halzan only fits one wallet and one phone without looking too overfilled.

I'm 5'4" & 116 lb. XS size person. I love the regular halzan on me. The mini seems a little too small. I guess I'm not a big fan of the micro bags. Try both sizes in the store if you can.

@Serva1 It took me longer than expected to get you the pics, boo to real life getting in the way of fun. Here are some photos walking through the process (click on the pics to enlarge them). Hope this helps (and hope I got it on the correct way). Feel free to ask questions if this ends up confusing you even more lol.
View attachment 3428407

Dearest piggy, thank you so much for your step by step guide and wonderful picks!!!Still at the countryhouse but as soon as I go to town next week I will follow your guidance and also wear my bag for the first time. I'm so greatful for your help with the felt [emoji173]️