The CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA thread

Apologies for spamming with posts - I wanted all of your advice on how to wear the Kitty High Top sneakers. I got them from The Outnet when they were super cheap (how could I not?!) but I'm struggling to find things to wear them with. Would you wear them with dresses or jeans only? I can't do shorts.

6IUrQbV.jpg

My cobbler put cream-ish soles on my kitty flats because it blends in better with the rest of the sole. Sorry for the potato-quality pics but here they are.

0bS3ZdY.jpg

thanks for the picture!
I want to ask if it is hard to take care of valve shoes. I live in Hong Kong and everything moulds here because of the humidity. I initially wanted to get red suede Dolly as my wedding shoes but I have suede heels that already moulded after wearing them a few times. So now I am considering the red valvet ones instead.

So is suede or valvet easier to take care of?

thanks for the picture!
I want to ask if it is hard to take care of valve shoes. I live in Hong Kong and everything moulds here because of the humidity. I initially wanted to get red suede Dolly as my wedding shoes but I have suede heels that already moulded after wearing them a few times. So now I am considering the red valvet ones instead.

So is suede or valvet easier to take care of?

I'm super careful with velvet shoes. Make sure you don't wear velvet or suede when it's raining, even drizzling. You can treat suede shoes with a waterproofing spray before wearing but I'd still avoid the wet weather in them.

Would you consider storing your shoes in air-tight Tupperware type boxes? It could keep the mould out.

I'm super careful with velvet shoes. Make sure you don't wear velvet or suede when it's raining, even drizzling. You can treat suede shoes with a waterproofing spray before wearing but I'd still avoid the wet weather in them.

Would you consider storing your shoes in air-tight Tupperware type boxes? It could keep the mould out.

Thanks for the reply. Your kitty flats are in velvet. How are they holding up?
Heres my dilemma, I found a pair of red velvet for $510 and suede for $670. Since I won't be wearing it for many times so I was hoping to save some money and go for the velvet.

Thanks for the reply. Your kitty flats are in velvet. How are they holding up?
Heres my dilemma, I found a pair of red velvet for $510 and suede for $670. Since I won't be wearing it for many times so I was hoping to save some money and go for the velvet.

I've only worn them twice, both times in perfect weather so they still look new.

Ohhh red velvet sounds delicious.

I just got the kitty flats in my usual US size of 10 (40). They feel ever-so-slightly tight. Do they stretch out or should I just return them?
Mine did stretch, I have wide feet, they re quite soft so I had no problem with stretching toe box. I find the back of the shoe is so narrow it took 4 wears to stop basically rubbing off my skin though.

Mine did stretch, I have wide feet, they re quite soft so I had no problem with stretching toe box. I find the back of the shoe is so narrow it took 4 wears to stop basically rubbing off my skin though.

Thank you. I decided to return them. I spent too much money for the shoes to not fit perfectly. I guess I should have tried them on in store first. Oh well!

Apologies for spamming with posts - I wanted all of your advice on how to wear the Kitty High Top sneakers. I got them from The Outnet when they were super cheap (how could I not?!) but I'm struggling to find things to wear them with. Would you wear them with dresses or jeans only? I can't do shorts.

6IUrQbV.jpg

BUMP! I have these in leopard and need some help styling as well. Ive worn them w black jeans only so far!