Charms/Accessories on Speedy?

I hang either my Tapage or Bijoux Flocon charms off of my Speedy but I've also seen some women buy a small luggage tag with their initials and that looks very nice too - really brings out the Speedy's luggage history/origins.

Lately I've been using my MK pom poms - I've had so many people come up to me to touch the fur! I also love the Laduree charms- they can be very addictive with all those color combos!

Yes, its called My icon cloche cles key holder :smile:

You can't just say this is your fave combo and not reveal what is the name of that clochette. Share it with your PF friends please. That is really beautiful. If you don't mind me asking the name of the clochette please and how much. Thanks.

midnight_beauty, LVoeBenedicte posted later regarding the name of the clochette.

it's such a beautiful piece! i wonder if it's part of the mon mono from LV? mind sharing how you got it?

midnight_beauty, LVoeBenedicte posted later regarding the name of the clochette.

it's such a beautiful piece! i wonder if it's part of the mon mono from LV? mind sharing how you got it?
You'll find it on the LV website under key accessories. I believe it came out relatively recently. Its not mon mono-its an accessory/ key ring that is available separately.
Lately I've been using my MK pom poms - I've had so many people come up to me to touch the fur! I also love the Laduree charms- they can be very addictive with all those color combos!

You can't just say this is your fave combo and not reveal what is the name of that clochette. Share it with your PF friends please. That is really beautiful. If you don't mind me asking the name of the clochette please and how much. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G361F using PurseForum mobile app