Charms/Accessories on Speedy?

You can't just say this is your fave combo and not reveal what is the name of that clochette. Share it with your PF friends please. That is really beautiful. If you don't mind me asking the name of the clochette please and how much. Thanks.

midnight_beauty, LVoeBenedicte posted later regarding the name of the clochette.

it's such a beautiful piece! i wonder if it's part of the mon mono from LV? mind sharing how you got it?

Sorry, been MIA these last couple of days.. Thanks for answering Leooh. :smile:

midnight_beauty, LVoeBenedicte posted later regarding the name of the clochette.

it's such a beautiful piece! i wonder if it's part of the mon mono from LV? mind sharing how you got it?

You can contact your local LV. I did and they had a few in stock. It retails for $260. I didnt ask if it was apart of the mon mono collection tho.

I dont think its part of the mon mono. I actually saw it on instagram and while ordering my speedyb over the phone i casually asked about it by its itemnumber found on website, and they had in stock so HAD to have it:smile: love pink