Charms/Accessories on Speedy?

MamaChelle

Jul 11, 2016
Hi everyone!

What does everyone put as a little accessory on their Speedy bags? I've seen LV charms, Pom Poms, etc. I can't seem to figure out what I'd like to put yet! I see some ladies with their initials on leather tags...I'm a newbie to Louis so anything is appreciated!

You can really do any bag charm you want...there are lots of styles to choose from.. Some hook only on one tab and some connect to both.....some even use bandeaus to dress up their speedy...

Where can I purchase a clochette? I LOVE how they look and want my initials on them.

Last week In store I was just honest and told the SA I wanted a clochette for my speedy. She took me to the back where replacement and after sales care happens. The guy asked me what bag it was for and I told him my speedy. He said that is perfect for any bag that actually has keys. No problem buying on the spot! It was $60. And I love it on my speedy!

Reactions: Loveppamx
Last week In store I was just honest and told the SA I wanted a clochette for my speedy. She took me to the back where replacement and after sales care happens. The guy asked me what bag it was for and I told him my speedy. He said that is perfect for any bag that actually has keys. No problem buying on the spot! It was $60. And I love it on my speedy!

Thats great to know! Also helps if u build a relationship with a SA!!

I also have a luggage tag from LV with my initials hot stamped. Same with the clochette.. Simply ask and see if they will sell u one since luggage tags are made for keepalls. The SA I work with sold me 2!

Reactions: gelbergirl