Triple Reveals = Half of Last Reveal = Trending -> Right Direction?

Love everything you have bought. Very classic and thank you for all the information you provided to in regards to the ease of use of each item. I love informative reveals like this and I absolutely love the jacket/dress you got!

Thank you so much and so glad you enjoy it. It's like chatting with friends here... sometimes Chanel/Chanel bag addicts are lonely, at least when their existing friends cannot grasp /share the enthusiasm that we all do here. I think you're the only one so far referring it as a dress and I totally intend to wear it as such with some nice stockings (and a short layering dress as the last button is too high up for me). I was pleasantly surprised that it's long enough even for me where most skirts look like mini on me. :P

LOVEE this! it looks amazing on your figure. You are getting quite a nice collection of RTW. xoxo

Thank you and I'm so afraid venturing into the world of Chanel RTW!!! this season is making it easy to fall in love with them though (weakness for Chanel tweed and cardigans specifically). Though I only have 2 items so far and trying my very best to keep it in the single digits!!! The ladies in the wardrobe thread has exceptional taste and ridiculous collection on RTW. it's truly inspirational :smile:

Beautiful purchases Vanana!!! Huge congrats!!!!!! :loveeyes:
The jacket is perfect on you! :yes:
Love, love, love, especially drooling over the jacket!
Oooh la la!!! Love them all but that Jacket is to die for!!!:loveeyes::hbeat:
Awesome haul! And that jacket is so beautiful!

Thank you so much everyone!!! Need some pick me ups when time comes to transition me into gloomier cooler/chilly weather. These will do!! :smile:
can't wait!!! and seriously need to get the cost per wear down and somehow still keeping them in mint/great condition as I want these to be my long time buddies. However, RTW wear and tear may not easily age as gracefully as Chanel bags would... but we will certainly try!

What a wonderful haul! Great taste. The small purse came up on a pre loved site I look at and I rather liked it. But by the time I had shown DH it had gone! I was amazed but now I see why, judging by what your SA said.

OH NO!!!! so sorry to hear that! The o-case in this mini size is impossible to find! Since I mostly carry M/L size or smaller, I want something that would fit all m knick knacks, and still fit in all my smaller size bags to make it easy for my frequent bag changes. I wanted caviar for sure since it's SLG but know that I can't be picky as these are so hard to come by, in this size and brand new.

Hope you'll have better luck next time and that it shows up soon!

As a dress/with dress underneath: buttoned all the way up, a few buttons up (more loose on neckline/relaxed look - I prefer personally), more casually all the way open in front, and draped over shoulders...

I am contemplating what texture/material and color I should get for long gloves to go with this coat when it gets colder... I thought black long leather Chanel gloves would be too intense- what do you think?

Perhaps cashmere gloves would go better with this? If so, what color do you think would go best with this? Ivory should do well but not practical at all to keep impeccably clean...

View attachment 3406799 View attachment 3406800 View attachment 3406801 View attachment 3406802 View attachment 3406804 View attachment 3406805
This dress is SO beautiful, especially when you wear it opened and draped over your shoulder. I love everything you got! Congrats

Lol, I'm not seeing any crochet bags :biggrin:
I personally was hoping for a 7 reveal in the 7th month :cool:; but maybe a 12 reveal in the 12th month is even more amazing, just saying ... :angel:
The jacket looks amazing on you!!! My favourite out of the three; and so versatile!! :heart:

Haha crochet's not really my thing personally but I can see how styled correctly by someone who likes it could work really well! Though all at a high price!
The month of July is young but seriously that is not a sustainable goal.... we may get close if those crazy texts with photos don't stop! I'm bad enough when I shop for myself, when others "help" it's all over. sigh...
Thanks so much for your note!!!

Reactions: Elsbeth_
Simply ADORE this mini-o case, Vanana!! :heart:
Would you mind confirming: SHW or GHW?
An SA at BG mentioned to me recently that they had this (or something very similar to it, IN CAVIAR LEATHER with GHW). Feel free to PM me and I will be happy to offer you the details.
I am a Lambskin/SHW girl, so that is what I am typically on the hunt for.
Congratulations!✨✨✨ She is a beauty for sure!!

Thanks again for your kind offer. These are so hard to come by!!
So glad you asked about the hardware... My SA told me it was gold and I was slightly disappointed. Though I love both and have bags/etc. with both hardware colors, my caviar card case that I use as my wallet has silver hardware and was hoping this would match because I bought this to use with the card case together.
The store and my house mainly have yellow/soft lighting. Because of your question, I took the mini o case out of the box again and took it to inspect under white light. apparently it's SILVER hardware!!! yay!!! would be perfect match if it's caviar, but the lambskin on this particular one is so supple puffy and shiny. Hey maybe if a caviar one ever shows up....
My $0.50 Band-Aid, $0.25 hair tie, $30 lipstick & concealer can now be stored in this Chanel mini-o=case. (see how crazy I sound here?!) I feel like/hope crazy comments like these happen rarely outside of the Chanel and Hermes forums... :P

Thank you so much and so glad you enjoy it. It's like chatting with friends here... sometimes Chanel/Chanel bag addicts are lonely, at least when their existing friends cannot grasp /share the enthusiasm that we all do here. I think you're the only one so far referring it as a dress and I totally intend to wear it as such with some nice stockings (and a short layering dress as the last button is too high up for me). I was pleasantly surprised that it's long enough even for me where most skirts look like mini on me. :P
I can imagine how beautiful it will look with the layering dress and lace panty hose/stocking you mentioned! It will be stunning!!

Reactions: Vanana
The shoes are nice, but that jacket!!! It really is so versatile, I love both ways you showcased it. Great buy! I've been getting into CJ and RTW myself lately, and it's a dangerous, slippery slope... at least I only like a minority of Chanel shoes!

Seriously though, that jacket is amazing & you look fabulous in it, I can't say it enough! :heart:

Thank you! My "complex" thinking process in store: I don't have a light pink tweed jacket (isn't it required?), I can see myself wearing it differently with pants/shirts in many different ways, and would I regret it greatly if I don't buy it? HUGE YES...

so here we are.. CJ and RTW extremely dangerous... definitely proceeding with caution... the paris in rome and cuba collection has such outstanding items in both RTW & CJ!!!!

The shoes are nice, but that jacket!!! It really is so versatile, I love both ways you showcased it. Great buy! I've been getting into CJ and RTW myself lately, and it's a dangerous, slippery slope... at least I only like a minority of Chanel shoes!

Seriously though, that jacket is amazing & you look fabulous in it, I can't say it enough! :heart:

Also, like you, only like a handful of styles in Chanel shoes so that's helpful (somewhat)...

Wow! Amazing! I also LOVE the blue CF on your picture!
Why, oh, couldn't I be so excited in the boutique....
Enjoy your beautiful items! This coat is to die for!

Wonder if they still have it around? I know Neiman has it, it's from April so there's possibility there's a few floating around... It's one of my most frequently used bags (well.. since April). Why aren't you excited in the boutique? the SA, limited selection, or other factors if I may ask?

Wow wow wow!!!
Congrats on everything but specially on the coat! It is spectacular!
My store did not have it last time I went otherwise I would have been tempted too... It is STUNNING!

The mentality is so confusing right? i'm often between "so glad I didn't run into this - dodged a bullet!" or "so glad I get to see this and able to get it". it's when I feel both at the same time that I realize i'm truly a crazy person... :facepalm:

Reactions: demicouture
This dress is SO beautiful, especially when you wear it opened and draped over your shoulder. I love everything you got! Congrats

Thanks! I like how that looks too since it's a longer jacket. I love how practical it really is to drape cardigans/jackets over shoulders, especially when you're in AC environment and just want to block out some cool air without getting too hot with the full jacket on. :smile: