Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hi ladies. I was in Paris last week . It was a pleasant experience shopping from the rue CAmbon boutique ( I bought a burgundy lamb skin boy bag) but the selection in classic flaps was sooo limited. They only had black classic flap bags. On the contrary the 42 avenue Montaigne shop has a wide variety of everything(minis,aviation limited edition woc and classic flaps in blue,aviation line ect. Plus there are boy bags in every possible colour.They even had the mermaid boy bags (one in brown and one in green) . Plus I was served by a sales assistant named florian who was adorable. He has checked all the Parisian Chanel shops in Paris to help me find the sling backs in beige and black (finally I bought them from Lafayette ). If you want selection go for the Montaigne boutique ladies...it's the best!

Eleftheria, how was their service at the stores you've been to? I read on tripadvisor that now a days SAs are half ***-ing vat forms so customers are not getting their tax refunds... Which store has the best service in your experience?

Eleftheria, how was their service at the stores you've been to? I read on tripadvisor that now a days SAs are half ***-ing vat forms so customers are not getting their tax refunds... Which store has the best service in your experience?

I absolutely loved the 42 avenue Montaigne boutique. Great service and variety . The sa that helped me was named florian and was fluent in English. Also galleries Lafayette has some nice sa (mine was named Agnes). About the tax refund I have no info..

I absolutely loved the 42 avenue Montaigne boutique. Great service and variety . The sa that helped me was named florian and was fluent in English. Also galleries Lafayette has some nice sa (mine was named Agnes). About the tax refund I have no info..

Thank you! I will definitely stop by the Montaigne store first. I bought my first Chanel from Rue Cambon a few years ago and the service was amazing, however some people on tripadvisor said that the service had gone down recently. Definitely don't mind checking out another location! Thanks again for your advice. Just curious...Did you not apply for your VAT tax return?

There weren't any beige cf in Paris last week. I was also planning to get one but the sa told me that hopefully they will have them back in the winter collection.

If they don't in Aug, I hope I can land a classic black caviar with gold hw at least. Have you seen one in stock during your recent visit? From Chanel experiences, I've never gotten a purse that's exactly what I look for. However, I do love the ones I ended up getting. 🙂

Thank you! I will definitely stop by the Montaigne store first. I bought my first Chanel from Rue Cambon a few years ago and the service was amazing, however some people on tripadvisor said that the service had gone down recently. Definitely don't mind checking out another location! Thanks again for your advice. Just curious...Did you not apply for your VAT tax return?

Unfortunately i;m not allowed to apply for vat tax return because i live in europe...:sad:

If they don't in Aug, I hope I can land a classic black caviar with gold hw at least. Have you seen one in stock during your recent visit? From Chanel experiences, I've never gotten a purse that's exactly what I look for. However, I do love the ones I ended up getting. 🙂

yes there were black cf with gh in caviar but i was not pleased with the quality of the leather. it was kinda dull..;)

Hello! My friend will be visiting Paris in October and I'm debating on getting a cardholder to put in my WOC. I'm debating between the Chanel cardholder that's currently $400 USD or Hermes or Hermes Diabolo ($410). Just debating between the two, but was wondering if anyone knew the euro price of either one? Thank you so much in advance!

Big regret on not buying one when I visited Paris last December! :sad:

Hello! My friend will be visiting Paris in October and I'm debating on getting a cardholder to put in my WOC. I'm debating between the Chanel cardholder that's currently $400 USD or Hermes or Hermes Diabolo ($410). Just debating between the two, but was wondering if anyone knew the euro price of either one? Thank you so much in advance!

Big regret on not buying one when I visited Paris last December! :sad:

The Chanel flat cardholder that retails for $400 USD goes for 270.00 euro. Sorry, can't help on the Hermes.