Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Paris usually has the same prices as Germany and Austria and here the smallest one is 3290€ and one a little bigger is 3500€.. I guess it's tiny and small, but I am not sure about the size names, hope that helps:smile:

Katja, have you seen any calfskin chevron boy bag in black/ruthenium hardware (old medium)?
The plan was to wait for the caviar version and now I regret that I haven't bought any chevron calfskin, Vienna hasn't got any left as far as I know :nogood:

Katja, have you seen any calfskin chevron boy bag in black/ruthenium hardware (old medium)?

The plan was to wait for the caviar version and now I regret that I haven't bought any chevron calfskin, Vienna hasn't got any left as far as I know :nogood:

The last two times I was there I saw navy, yellow, light pink, and burgundy boy bags and I saw a black chevron one with ruthenium hardware that a girl was trying on, so I don't know how many they had or if she bought it.. They also had a few newer darker classic flaps in sequin and the black classic flap with the camelias on top, so maybe they got a new "dark colors shipment";)
Sorry if this does not really help, but from what I saw they had quite a good stock so maybe just call and ask:smile: good luck in finding your boy!! :smile:

The last two times I was there I saw navy, yellow, light pink, and burgundy boy bags and I saw a black chevron one with ruthenium hardware that a girl was trying on, so I don't know how many they had or if she bought it.. They also had a few newer darker classic flaps in sequin and the black classic flap with the camelias on top, so maybe they got a new "dark colors shipment";)
Sorry if this does not really help, but from what I saw they had quite a good stock so maybe just call and ask:smile: good luck in finding your boy!! :smile:

Thank you so much :smile:

Went shopping at Rue Cambon today, what an amazing experience! Got myself a new WOC and I didn't really ask to see anything else, but I did spot rectangular minis in purple patent, red cotton and pink cotton (so no leather). Super cute! Also many Boys and a large selection of WOCs.

Went shopping at Rue Cambon today, what an amazing experience! Got myself a new WOC and I didn't really ask to see anything else, but I did spot rectangular minis in purple patent, red cotton and pink cotton (so no leather). Super cute! Also many Boys and a large selection of WOCs.

Thank you for sharing the information ! It must be such a great experience at Rue Cambon :smile:

Any chance of seeing this beauty in Paris? Does anyone know the price?

thank you,

Picture from Mungoo

attachment.php