Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Any chance of seeing this beauty in Paris? Does anyone know the price?

thank you,

Picture from Mungoo

attachment.php

I saw this in the US last week...

Hi love!
I'm going to Paris in Aug... I was originally planning on picking up a medium classic and also the gst. Now my sis in-law asked me to get her a classic woc. Will it be possible due to purchase limits or they don't really care?

Thank you! [emoji8]

Hi love!
I'm going to Paris in Aug... I was originally planning on picking up a medium classic and also the gst. Now my sis in-law asked me to get her a classic woc. Will it be possible due to purchase limits or they don't really care?

Thank you! [emoji8]

The WOC is a SLG and is not considered a bag, so it won't count towards the bag limit. I was able to purchase 3 bags on my passport during my recent visit to Paris by simply kindly asking the SA.

The WOC is a SLG and is not considered a bag, so it won't count towards the bag limit. I was able to purchase 3 bags on my passport during my recent visit to Paris by simply kindly asking the SA.

That's great news! Also do you know if they discontinued beige classics in Paris too? They took them off the Chanel website. [emoji24]

Hi ladies. I was in Paris last week . It was a pleasant experience shopping from the rue CAmbon boutique ( I bought a burgundy lamb skin boy bag) but the selection in classic flaps was sooo limited. They only had black classic flap bags. On the contrary the 42 avenue Montaigne shop has a wide variety of everything(minis,aviation limited edition woc and classic flaps in blue,aviation line ect. Plus there are boy bags in every possible colour.They even had the mermaid boy bags (one in brown and one in green) . Plus I was served by a sales assistant named florian who was adorable. He has checked all the Parisian Chanel shops in Paris to help me find the sling backs in beige and black (finally I bought them from Lafayette ). If you want selection go for the Montaigne boutique ladies...it's the best!

Hi love!

Thank you! [emoji8]

I don't believe there is any more GST in stock anymore. They are no longer making this.