Chanel Prices and Stock in PARIS and other Chanel in Paris questions!

Hello everyone, does anyone know the price of the classic quilted card holder in caviar (not the flat one but the one with the snap button closure? - sorry I don't know the style number and hope you get which one I mean) in Spain? I know this is the Paris prices forum but I assume it costs the same in Spain as it would it France. Thank you! :smile:

Was just in Paris and visited most (all?) the Chanel stores. I was specifically looking for a bright colored mini and this other lizard bag I saw in NYC. Here's my finding:

Cambon - Nice stock (of everything but minis), did not like SA (snooty) and I felt like she didn't want to show me any bags, had to wait awhile to be helped

Rue Royale - nicest salespeople of all the stores but not great stock, had to wait awhile to be helped

Printemps - horrible experience - security guard said i had to wait in a line which no one was in. After a couple minutes I was getting annoyed as I just wanted to see what stock they had out. He begrudgingly let me in and nastily said "don't touch any of the bags". Meanwhile someone's child was running around with a boy bag. What an a-hole. I literally was like nevermind and left.

Galleries Lafayette - there was a line and I didn't want to wait (was already annoyed after printemps experience)

Bon Marche- the security guard ALMOST made me wait in a non-existent line again but he must have seen the look in my eyes lol. Nice salesperson. I find this store always has something I like because I feel like a lot of people don't visit it. Salesperson went out of his way to check something for me and also brought me something I liked (very rare since I'm so picky and SA's generally don't listen to what you are truly looking for).

St honore store - Nice salespeople and good stock of minis. I feel like they don't have that great of stock in other bags since its such a small store.

Montaigne (the one on the right side of the street as you're walking down) - BEST stock of minis and no wait for SA. However, I did not like the SA at all. Very unfriendly/snooty. I said I wanted to see what mini's they had and she showed me what was in the cabinet but I noticed once I walked around there were quite a few displayed which I wish she would have taken me to instead of just showing me the closet stock. I felt like I was annoying her with my presence and it made me very uncomfortable. I didn't end up buying anything but if I did I would have come back and asked for a different person. They had great stock of other items too. This has always been my favorite store.

Montaigne (left side of the street) - No wait, SA was OK but not really helpful. Just opened the cabinet and stood there while I looked then shut it really quick (?!?). Great selection of minis (not as good as the other montaigne store though). Generally this store is always crowded.

I also went to the store in Vienna - I asked if they had any minis and the SA said no even though I saw some displayed (not good colors though).

Was just in Paris and visited most (all?) the Chanel stores. I was specifically looking for a bright colored mini and this other lizard bag I saw in NYC. Here's my finding:

Cambon - Nice stock (of everything but minis), did not like SA (snooty) and I felt like she didn't want to show me any bags, had to wait awhile to be helped

Rue Royale - nicest salespeople of all the stores but not great stock, had to wait awhile to be helped

Printemps - horrible experience - security guard said i had to wait in a line which no one was in. After a couple minutes I was getting annoyed as I just wanted to see what stock they had out. He begrudgingly let me in and nastily said "don't touch any of the bags". Meanwhile someone's child was running around with a boy bag. What an a-hole. I literally was like nevermind and left. .

Did you end up purchasing anything?

I'm so sorry you had such poor experiences at so many of the boutiques! That just seems wrong to me. For heavens sake, you are looking at bags that cost thousands of dollars and they don't have the time to show them to you? Are you very young perhaps and they thought you weren't a serious buyer? It's still wrong if they did of course. If it helps, I'm over 50 and I've been treated poorly at Chanel including Rue Cambon and the one in my home town here in the U.S. I try to keep a sense of humor about it though it's annoying. I think snooty SA's are rude to pretty much everyone.

Hello everyone, does anyone know the price of the classic quilted card holder in caviar (not the flat one but the one with the snap button closure? - sorry I don't know the style number and hope you get which one I mean) in Spain? I know this is the Paris prices forum but I assume it costs the same in Spain as it would it France. Thank you! :smile:

When I was in Barcelona last winter, I bought a similar one with a zip around closure for something like 350 euros. Should be around that range.

Printemps - horrible experience - security guard said i had to wait in a line which no one was in. After a couple minutes I was getting annoyed as I just wanted to see what stock they had out. He begrudgingly let me in and nastily said "don't touch any of the bags". Meanwhile someone's child was running around with a boy bag. What an a-hole. I literally was like nevermind and left.

Galleries Lafayette - there was a line and I didn't want to wait (was already annoyed after printemps experience)

Bon Marche- the security guard ALMOST made me wait in a non-existent line again but he must have seen the look in my eyes lol. Nice salesperson. I find this store always has something I like because I feel like a lot of people don't visit it. Salesperson went out of his way to check something for me and also brought me something I liked (very rare since I'm so picky and SA's generally don't listen to what you are truly looking for).

St honore store - Nice salespeople and good stock of minis. I feel like they don't have that great of stock in other bags since its such a small store.

Montaigne (the one on the right side of the street as you're walking down) - BEST stock of minis and no wait for SA. However, I did not like the SA at all. Very unfriendly/snooty. I said I wanted to see what mini's they had and she showed me what was in the cabinet but I noticed once I walked around there were quite a few displayed which I wish she would have taken me to instead of just showing me the closet stock. I felt like I was annoying her with my presence and it made me very uncomfortable. I didn't end up buying anything but if I did I would have come back and asked for a different person. They had great stock of other items too. This has always been my favorite store.

Montaigne (left side of the street) - No wait, SA was OK but not really helpful. Just opened the cabinet and stood there while I looked then shut it really quick (?!?). Great selection of minis (not as good as the other montaigne store though). Generally this store is always crowded.

I also went to the store in Vienna - I asked if they had any minis and the SA said no even though I saw some displayed (not good colors though).
Having been to all the stores mentioned numerous times I have to say that the summary is perfect. I've given up on the "experience" and have found that when I get sentimental about my purchases I've always been disappointed. I'm practical about it now and buy where the best stock is and where I can get exactly what I want. I've also become shameless and if I see that they haven't showed me stuff or not getting the service then I pull them up on it.

On the sales assistant, I've generally had ok/good experiences but I've seen them treat others really badly in front of me. A couple of sales assistants have looked at me even rolled their eyes at their customer and started talking about them to me. I've even seen them telling them they don't have stock of items that I know they have stock of.