!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

Congrats on no. 13 Leo! Watched your video and it was great! Such a pretty speedy!

Congrats tlo! Why do we always end up getting the same prices!!?? LOL Your charm is just sooo cute!

Ugh, this version of the totem speedy is just so gorge. I LOVE the magenta lining - super cute! Congrats on your new beauty!

Hi Kpop! We get the same pieces because we have GREAT taste!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Congratulations on yours!!

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Oh lovely!!! Congrats!!!!

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Congrats! I love that you know exactly what you like. What a fun addition!

I just got my gorgeous Trocadero in Aurore yesterday afternoon. More pics and review in the Trocadero Club thread in the Clubhouse sub-forum.

This bag is such a surprise package. I thought nothing of it when I saw it in pictures, but in the flesh... it really wowed me. Simply perfect, congrats :biggrin:

Picked up my Totem speedy today and a few keybells...love it! The inside is lovely!

Congrats frivofrugalista, the colours are gorgeous :smile:

My first totem piece. Waiting on the round coin

View attachment 3141328

Cute piece, congrats tlo :graucho:

Preloved Delightful NM Azur [emoji7]View attachment 3141458

She looks in fab condition, conrats. ;)

You got it!!!

I ordered my mon monogram this month but it won't arrive for awhile.

So this is my only September purchase I can take home, Totem Cles.
View attachment 3141476

Such a fun piece :cool:

I've been really bad this week... Quit my job and just went shopping!! Here's picture of cumulative collection I've acquired this week... My wallet is upset, not thinking about it!

View attachment 3141581

Officially on ban island til January (more like June 2016 lol) but so far, the view looks good 😎😎😎

Loving the totem pieces!

Yay color!

That Alma is just too darn cute :P congrats