!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Gorgeous! Congrats :smile:. Do you have a link for your YT video?

But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Congrats!

Love it!!! I really want the neverfull. I saw the speedy and love it!

But I need a shoulder strap in my life

Hi. Looks great. I'm thinking about exchanging my compact Adele for this. Zippy is my favorite. How are you liking it? Is it a great design? Do you think it's worth it to exchange. Thank you. ☺

Hello! Sorry I didn't know I was quoted.

Honestly, when I bought the zippy compact, I also looked at the Adele and didn't like it as much. The color is gorgeous, but only 6 card slots & two zip pockets with really big pulls...

For necessities, I need to carry 2 debits, drivers license, Costco card, insurance card... So that's 5 cards... I don't need to bring any extra credit cards but if I had gotten the Adele, I could only store extra things in those pockets & only one more cc slot was available.

I personally like that I can super stuff a zippy. And there's ample room for cash, coins & papers. The Adele, I think starts getting cramped really quickly.

Do you like having lots of room or you just the type of person who doesn't carry much?

I don't carry much but sometimes I need to keep receipts, notes, Etc.

Plus, I have a multicartes. I think that's a better deal for a small wallet..

Plus, I LOVE LV zips. They're... The best.

Hello! Sorry I didn't know I was quoted.

Honestly, when I bought the zippy compact, I also looked at the Adele and didn't like it as much. The color is gorgeous, but only 6 card slots & two zip pockets with really big pulls...

For necessities, I need to carry 2 debits, drivers license, Costco card, insurance card... So that's 5 cards... I don't need to bring any extra credit cards but if I had gotten the Adele, I could only store extra things in those pockets & only one more cc slot was available.

I personally like that I can super stuff a zippy. And there's ample room for cash, coins & papers. The Adele, I think starts getting cramped really quickly.

Do you like having lots of room or you just the type of person who doesn't carry much?

I don't carry much but sometimes I need to keep receipts, notes, Etc.

Plus, I have a multicartes. I think that's a better deal for a small wallet..

Plus, I LOVE LV zips. They're... The best.

Hi . It's ok I just haven't seen many posts on the new style.

I also don't carry a lot but I do like having the option. The zippy has always been my favorite but the full size is too big for what I need. .

I'm glad to hear you like it. I texted my SA about exchanging. Waiting to hear if she has one. May I ask, where's yours made? I'm hoping they're France since it's a new style. 😊. I'm gonna miss the pretty color but I think it's a better choice.

Just had a exotic SLG mini haul! I am in LOVE with the brilliant red key bell bookmark that matches my wallet. I think ostrich is so beautiful and am so happy to have been able to snag this little beauty in olive - one of my favorite colors - but it looks more taupe in the picture. I also picked up the totem round coin purse yesterday and it's just so cute! I am now off to ban island, well at least until the holidays. :smile: Thanks for letting me share! :biggrin:
View attachment 3140656
View attachment 3140657
View attachment 3140658

These are soo amazing, KpopKyle! Fabulous mini haul!

Congrats on Speedy #13! Another happy colour. :biggrin: