!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

My birthday is in a month's time and I really wanted to get a wallet... Initially I wanted an emilie but when I browsed the tpf for reviews I was not impressed, I didn't want to take a risk ... So when I went to the store I looked at the adele, zippy multicartes (which I also wanted but no not for me), the compact sara, the new zcw and the clemence in RB... It was tough between the zcw and clemence but I wanted something with colour so I got this! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443393806.789586.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443393823.828976.jpg
Now comparing it with my old billfold (my DH's billfold actually) the canvas looks really dull and stiff. And the smell? It smells like the vernis when I first bought it ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443394102.454463.jpg here's a pic together with the billfold and cles
Thanks for letting me share

Well I went in to pick up my totem cles and this beauty followed me home too! Josephine in Rose Nacre! The color is just TDF!!!! [emoji7][emoji119]
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443400509.514900.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443400530.064565.jpg

Congrats everyone on your Sept purchases!

So, today, I finally quit my job and I've never felt better. And to reward myself, I got a new zippy compact! Apparently, this is the new style and I like this one better. The other style is $200 more with far too many pockets than I need. I love my multicartes but I think this will be perfect for everyday. My turquoise multicartes is getting a little too worn on the canvas so hopefully this option will be best :heart: I love SLGs.

View attachment 3137033View attachment 3137034View attachment 3137035

Hi. Looks great. I'm thinking about exchanging my compact Adele for this. Zippy is my favorite. How are you liking it? Is it a great design? Do you think it's worth it to exchange. Thank you. ☺

Pochette NM in this season's totem style!! Love the PPP of color (called flamin?)

I had a crappy experience because it wasn't my SA but whatever. I like it and I wished I had given the sale to someone else but meh... I've had worse situations.. Soo here she is! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443407960.211566.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443407970.446013.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1443407984.497497.jpg

She was a 7 out of 10 on service for Neimans. When I went to buy the Insolite organizer at the stand alone store about 15 mins before, I give that SA a -10!

Sunday's.. Lol

I'd take pics of the Insolite organizer but I have it up in the shelf already.

Just had a exotic SLG mini haul! I am in LOVE with the brilliant red key bell bookmark that matches my wallet. I think ostrich is so beautiful and am so happy to have been able to snag this little beauty in olive - one of my favorite colors - but it looks more taupe in the picture. I also picked up the totem round coin purse yesterday and it's just so cute! I am now off to ban island, well at least until the holidays. :smile: Thanks for letting me share! :biggrin:
View attachment 3140656
View attachment 3140657
View attachment 3140658
Beautiful sweetie, Congrats!!!

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Attachments

• Totem 4 (2).JPG
    Totem 4 (2).JPG
    411 KB · Views: 737
  • Totem 4 (1).JPG
    Totem 4 (1).JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 728
Well I went in to pick up my totem cles and this beauty followed me home too! Josephine in Rose Nacre! The color is just TDF!!!! [emoji7][emoji119]
View attachment 3140910
View attachment 3140911

Congrats everyone on your Sept purchases!
I ordered that wallet, it is to die for! I have been thinking about it for a week and I cannot live with out it. Congrats on your goodies, and your nails are such a pretty color!!!

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

I was waiting for this post lol (swear I'm no stalker!) Your speedy collection is awesome and this is a beaut! Congrats!!