!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:
Too cute! But I thought you said you weren't feeling this line in the other thread? :biggrin:

Too cute! But I thought you said you weren't feeling this line in the other thread? :biggrin:
Yup, I know it. The pictures in the look book made it look not so good in my opinion. After seeing a sample Speedy in the store, it is truly amazing. Plus a monogram bag carefree without vachetta, I just couldn't pass it up. I also found out more meaning behind it. It represents an "Owl". Hubby and I saw a Totem show so it is meaningful. You should watch my You Tube video on it. Leo Lion LV Unboxing. The most recent one. I don't know how to link it...sorry!

Last edited:
Just had a exotic SLG mini haul! I am in LOVE with the brilliant red key bell bookmark that matches my wallet. I think ostrich is so beautiful and am so happy to have been able to snag this little beauty in olive - one of my favorite colors - but it looks more taupe in the picture. I also picked up the totem round coin purse yesterday and it's just so cute! I am now off to ban island, well at least until the holidays. :smile: Thanks for letting me share! :biggrin:
View attachment 3140656
View attachment 3140657
View attachment 3140658

lovely fun pieces!

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Leo yaay Congrats!

You got it!!!

I ordered my mon monogram this month but it won't arrive for awhile.

So this is my only September purchase I can take home, Totem Cles.
View attachment 3141476

..I like this .. !

Yup, I know it. The pictures in the look book made it look not so good in my opinion. After seeing a sample in the store, it is truly amazing. Plus a monogram bag carefree without vachetta, I just couldn't pass it up. I also found out more meaning behind it. It represents an "Owl". Hubby and I saw a Totem show so it is meaningful. You should watch my You Tube video on it. Leo Lion LV Unboxing. The most recent one. I don't know how to link it...sorry!
Will do! I'm not surprised you changed your mind. I'm loving the Neverfull. Enjoy! :tup:

I've been really bad this week... Quit my job and just went shopping!! Here's picture of cumulative collection I've acquired this week... My wallet is upset, not thinking about it!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443470657.979712.jpg

Officially on ban island til January (more like June 2016 lol) but so far, the view looks good 😎😎😎

Loving the totem pieces!

Yay color!

Last edited: