!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

Beautiful choices! Love the pop of color, Congrats! Forget the job, you'll find a better one :smile:

Thanks Leo the Lion! <= funnest thing I've said in my head today haha.

And yes, I'm so happy to have left. It was mentally and physically exhausting and I took that aggravation home with me. It wasn't good. My family is happier now that I'm happier and I couldn't be more delighted!

Much love to all the tPFers on here! I love this community!

Loving that pink interior! Great wallet IMHO. Big congrats. :smile:

Beautiful Siena. Isn't it just wonderful when you find a great handbag in the perfect size? Big congrats!

Love the Rose Nacre. Your Totem Cles is TDF too! Great additions to your collection.

So glad you found the RB that you wanted. It's lovely and functional!

I'm not sure about that because I don't own one, but it is a lovely wallet!

Love your Pochette NM Totem. Big congrats! Such a pretty and functional item!

Thank you! I'm so excited to bust her out when we go grab some beers with some old friends on Thursday!

Here's my September contribution. I :heart::heart::heart: the Retiro wallet and the 6 key holder in rose ballerine! The Pochette Metis is just a replacement for the one I bought last year. I brought it in due to some glazing issues but instead of replacing the glazing, they exchanged it for a new one. I'm kinda torn, I love all the little extras that the old model had but I didn't need them and I do like the feel of the harder canvas but I think that's part of the reason for the glazing issue. I also like the feel of the softer canvas and it is more pliable so I can probably fit more but it feels so much lighter (not as durable feeling) and smooshy it also makes it harder to close. I'll just have to use it and see. Thanks for letting me share!

I love what you said about your Pochette Metis cos I was going to get that, but no one ever mentioned the 'cons' you did, especially about the closure on a softer bag. That would bug me. I think you've helped me make up my mind not to get it. =]

I just got my gorgeous Trocadero in Aurore yesterday afternoon. More pics and review in the Trocadero Club thread in the Clubhouse sub-forum.

Attachments

• trocadero2.jpg
    trocadero2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 838
I love what you said about your Pochette Metis cos I was going to get that, but no one ever mentioned the 'cons' you did, especially about the closure on a softer bag. That would bug me. I think you've helped me make up my mind not to get it. =]

You should go to the boutique and try it yourself. The Pochette Metis is my favorite bag. I &#10084;&#65039; her but I was well aware of the issues that may arrive when I got her. The closure might not be an issue for you once it's filled but when it's empty I find it hard to close. If I didn't have the older version I probably wouldn't have noticed and I still would have gotten her and have been happy.

Introducing my 13th speedy, yup, what am I thinking? Crazy me!!!
But, she's a beauty, so many details, limited edition and a carefree monogram bag so pretty happy about that and how could I resist???? It's prettier and more vibrant in person. I posted a You Tube video about her yesterday if you guys are interested in watching it. Gosh, September is nearly over! xoxo
Sorry about the sideways pics...new laptop and it shows them upright before posting :sad:

Congrats on no. 13 Leo! Watched your video and it was great! Such a pretty speedy!

My first totem piece. Waiting on the round coin

View attachment 3141328

Congrats tlo! Why do we always end up getting the same pieces!!?? LOL Your charm is just sooo cute!

Picked up my Totem speedy today and a few keybells...love it! The inside is lovely!

Ugh, this version of the totem speedy is just so gorge. I LOVE the magenta lining - super cute! Congrats on your new beauty!

Last edited: