!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

Picked up my Totem speedy today and a few keybells...love it! The inside is lovely!

Attachments

• 1443472220403.jpg
    1443472220403.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 717
  • 1443472231493.jpg
    1443472231493.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 712
  • 1443472241013.jpg
    1443472241013.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 706
  • 1443472249243.jpg
    1443472249243.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 709
My birthday is in a month's time and I really wanted to get a wallet... Initially I wanted an emilie but when I browsed the tpf for reviews I was not impressed, I didn't want to take a risk ... So when I went to the store I looked at the adele, zippy multicartes (which I also wanted but no not for me), the compact sara, the new zcw and the clemence in RB... It was tough between the zcw and clemence but I wanted something with colour so I got this! View attachment 3140827View attachment 3140828
Now comparing it with my old billfold (my DH's billfold actually) the canvas looks really dull and stiff. And the smell? It smells like the vernis when I first bought it View attachment 3140834 here's a pic together with the billfold and cles
Thanks for letting me share

Loving that pink interior! Great wallet IMHO. Big congrats. :smile:

Just got my MM Siena today. I love it already!
View attachment 3140909

Beautiful Siena. Isn't it just wonderful when you find a great handbag in the perfect size? Big congrats!

Well I went in to pick up my totem cles and this beauty followed me home too! Josephine in Rose Nacre! The color is just TDF!!!! [emoji7][emoji119]
View attachment 3140910
View attachment 3140911

Congrats everyone on your Sept purchases!

Love the Rose Nacre. Your Totem Cles is TDF too! Great additions to your collection.

I ordered the 6 key holder in RB but kept missing it. Finally got her and love the color. I wanted the Josephine in Rose Nacre too but they were out. [emoji23]
View attachment 3140921

So glad you found the RB that you wanted. It's lovely and functional!

Red Kusama dots Zippy wallet pre-loved.. Its so gorgeous but the pattern on the fold is wearing off .. I guess that happens to all the painted LE canvas things.

I'm not sure about that because I don't own one, but it is a lovely wallet!

Pochette NM in this season's totem style!! Love the PPP of color (called flamin?)

I had a crappy experience because it wasn't my SA but whatever. I like it and I wished I had given the sale to someone else but meh... I've had worse situations.. Soo here she is! View attachment 3141010View attachment 3141011View attachment 3141013

She was a 7 out of 10 on service for Neimans. When I went to buy the Insolite organizer at the stand alone store about 15 mins before, I give that SA a -10!

Sunday's.. Lol

I'd take pics of the Insolite organizer but I have it up in the shelf already.

Love your Pochette NM Totem. Big congrats! Such a pretty and functional item!

Birthday present from DD [emoji16][emoji173]️View attachment 3141142View attachment 3141144

This is so wonderful! Your DD did good on this one. Happy Birthday!

My first totem piece. Waiting on the round coin

View attachment 3141328

This is sooooo cute!

Love you DA and desk agenda. Two wonderful pieces! Big congrats!

You got it!!!

I ordered my mon monogram this month but it won't arrive for awhile.

So this is my only September purchase I can take home, Totem Cles.
View attachment 3141476

Oh wow, Mon Monogram! Can't wait to see what colors you chose. Congrats on the cute Totem Cles. So sweet!

View attachment 3141560

Was debating about these two but finally decided and took the alma Bb home!

Love the colors!

I still kind of want the neverfull but I'm officially on ban til January for my birthday!

The Totem in the Alma BB is just the cutest! Good choice IMHO.

BTW, do you have a SA that you really like and trust? I'm still searching since my favorite SA departed. I've been really sad since she left. :crybaby:

Maybe you can help?

I've been really bad this week... Quit my job and just went shopping!! Here's picture of cumulative collection I've acquired this week... My wallet is upset, not thinking about it!

View attachment 3141581

Officially on ban island til January but so far, the view looks good 😎😎😎

Loving the totem pieces!

Yay color!

Oh my goodness they're all just fabulous! There's nothing like some shopping therapy to brighten your day! Big congrats on your haul! :smile:

Picked up my Totem speedy today and a few keybells...love it! The inside is lovely!

Great pictures of your new Totem Speedy! It really shows the beauty of the Totem line. Congrats!

I've been really bad this week... Quit my job and just went shopping!! Here's picture of cumulative collection I've acquired this week... My wallet is upset, not thinking about it!

View attachment 3141581

Officially on ban island til January but so far, the view looks good 😎😎😎

Loving the totem pieces!

Yay color!
Beautiful choices! Love the pop of color, Congrats! Forget the job, you'll find a better one :smile:

We are folio twins! I love mine and I think you are going to love it. It protects the phone quite nicely. Congrats!!! xoxo

I thought of you when I opened it! I remember when you showed yours on TPF and it's the only time I've seen one. My daughter said it was hard to get here, but they found one in all of Australia in time for my birthday :biggrin:

The Totem in the Alma BB is just the cutest! Good choice IMHO.

BTW, do you have a SA that you really like and trust? I'm still searching since my favorite SA departed. I've been really sad since she left. :crybaby:

Maybe you can help?

Thank you! I love it. She's so cute. I'll wear her til I can't. Which is probably when my future daughter steals her out of my hands!!

Are you in Houston?! I love my SAs in Houston. I'm always excited to see them!