Cambridge Satchels

The world's most courageous student with her Cambridge Satchel

malala.jpg

Reactions: Antigone
I don't know, myself, but would also appreciate some direction about that.

I emailed Cambridge Satchel Co. and they said they require proof of purchase as well as photos of the item to ensure that it's an authentic bag for them to sell me a dust bag for £5. I didn't buy the bag from them directly so I'll update when I hear back from them.

CSC got back to me and said that they won't sell me a dust bag because I didn't buy the bag directly from them, even though ShopBop is one of their verified vendors. What a load of cow dung and such poor customer service. I won't be buying from them again. I guess now my only option is to stalk eBay or any other secondhand website.

Sorry to hear that they won't sell you one. FYI there's one on Poshmark for $8. I think ebay technically doesn't allow selling dustbags so it might be easier to find on one of the other site like tradesy or poshmark.

Sorry to hear that they won't sell you one. FYI there's one on Poshmark for $8. I think ebay technically doesn't allow selling dustbags so it might be easier to find on one of the other site like tradesy or poshmark.

Thanks for the tip! I'll check out Poshmark. Does Tradesy work like Poshmark? I've never actually used either website. How are they?

I added a satin sealant to my pastel colored satchel, and it's done very well. I did the same to the pastel pink I gave my daughter, and it looks like new...in the hands of a little one. Sealant/protection makes all the difference.