Got my PCE Card Today!

I got mine today too! My first time. I think it was because of my purchase from the last PCE - I know because they misspelled my last name. If you don't get one - there is a lot for sale on eBay. That is how I got mine last time.

I got mine today... today is also my wedding anniversary. But my husband made me shred the coupon since I have too many purses... and shouldn't really buy anything else now.

Oh, the pain. !!

nice! I wonder what my chances would be of getting the discount without a card if i asked for it before buying some things?
because i would buy more if i knew i was getting the discount!

Woohoo! I received my invite today!

I honestly did not think I was going to receive one because I had returned three bags in a span of six weeks and I thought I was going to be punished or something! :wtf:
So... now to get my PCE list ready! :yahoo:

I hope everyone else who is keeping their fingers crossed for one receives one!! :yes:

i got mine today too...i have been so obesessed with being preggers that i havent been handbag shopping at all since the last PCE....

my birthday is on the 10th and my DH just asked me last night what i wanted, i said nothing, now all of a sudden i have a huge list! (but its on sale!!)