Got my PCE Card Today!

i got one!! :yahoo: first one ever! i'm not really sure why because i haven't bought too much but hey! im so NOT complaining! woohoo! I'm going to buy the sig legacy shoulder i've been droooling over...maybe a keychain! so excited! :nuts:

aww, i feel bad now. my husband made me shred it before i thought i'd be able to sell it or give it away. :sad: if i ever get one again (this was the first time for me) i'll be sure to maybe RAOK it or something.

They're all over ebay..... but "shredded"?!?! Next time, maybe you could share the love :heart: and send to a fellow tpf'er !:yes:

aww, i feel bad now. my husband made me shred it before i thought i'd be able to sell it or give it away. :sad: if i ever get one again (this was the first time for me) i'll be sure to maybe RAOK it or something.
I'm sorry, don't feel bad, I just get so jealous hearing about all the fun stuff, but I don't buy enough at the boutique, so I don't really deserve.

I didn't mean to offend, I'm very sorry, you didn't know

Don't you buy lots of stuff? Thats sad that you don't get them either. I haven't gotten one, I was bummed, but i guess it also means I won't be buying a Carly.

I buy mostly from the outlets and Coach.com. Our boutique just opened here end of March.

It's random from what I've heard.

No complaints here...I have to be good! I'm saving!;)