Got my PCE Card Today!

kagome

Apr 6, 2007
Northern California
I got mine today too! My first time. I think it was because of my purchase from the last PCE - I know because they misspelled my last name. If you don't get one - there is a lot for sale on eBay. That is how I got mine last time.

teesa2you

Nov 15, 2006
Arizona
I got mine today...bummer. I was just at the outlet in Vegas and bought 3 bags and a wristlet on wednesday. So I probably can't go.

cinediva

Banned!
May 30, 2007
San Diego, CA
I got mine today... today is also my wedding anniversary. But my husband made me shred the coupon since I have too many purses... and shouldn't really buy anything else now.

Oh, the pain. !!

Toto too

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
I haven't received one yet, buy my wonderful SA told me about it last week, so I'm sure I'll get to use it. Yay!:yahoo:

kidlearner

Craving LV
Feb 26, 2007
Bay Area, CA
The back of the card said it's non transferrable... is it linked to your name at all, or *could* it even be sold? Mine's destroyed... but now I'm curious.
They're all over ebay..... but "shredded"?!?! Next time, maybe you could share the love :heart: and send to a fellow tpf'er !:yes:

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
VA
nice! I wonder what my chances would be of getting the discount without a card if i asked for it before buying some things?
because i would buy more if i knew i was getting the discount!

AddictedToCoach

L&#9829ve those Cs!
Aug 26, 2006
Woohoo! I received my invite today!

I honestly did not think I was going to receive one because I had returned three bags in a span of six weeks and I thought I was going to be punished or something! :wtf:
So... now to get my PCE list ready! :yahoo:

I hope everyone else who is keeping their fingers crossed for one receives one!! :yes:

msflutter

Nov 2, 2006
LA- SouthBay
i got mine today too...i have been so obesessed with being preggers that i havent been handbag shopping at all since the last PCE....

my birthday is on the 10th and my DH just asked me last night what i wanted, i said nothing, now all of a sudden i have a huge list! (but its on sale!!)