Chloe paddington to buy or not to buy?!

I had a similar thought. I was thinking of selling mine bc it looked out of trend .. But when I took it out do the dusk bag.. I fell in love w it again.. and couldn't part w it. It really is a well-made (but hecka heavy) bag.

It is a beautiful bag. If you feel you would get good use out of it go for it! However, I would say I found it quite a heavy bag when I had mine. It is not the most practical bag if you like to carry lots of stuff around, so this may be something to consider before you buy it. Hope this helps :smile:

Hello Ladies!

I was wondering if I could get your opinions, I was having a little browse looking at a vintage Fendi and came across a black Chloe Paddington at a very very good price and nostalgia took hold of me! I know they were very popular back in the day but I don't see it now.

Does anyone still own it and carry it these days?
You must own your personal preference, Fashion is what you wear

Reactions: Shawna O
I bought a paddy recently x
It was the first designer bag that I fell in love with, and what led me to TPF [emoji7]
I lucked out and found one in the color I desperately wanted years ago- pink berry.
It was such a steal -$250 from memory!
Here is mine!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441431611.552245.jpg

Also- I have littlies and use this as my nappy bag. I carry their wipes, nappies, pacifiers + what not all in here [emoji38]
I think the paddy looks best with a worn in look so I don't need to worry about the kids flicking paint on / touching this bag.
My only disappointment was the hardware doesn't chip on my model bag. I love that look personally! X

I bought a paddy recently x
It was the first designer bag that I fell in love with, and what led me to TPF [emoji7]
I lucked out and found one in the color I desperately wanted years ago- pink berry.
It was such a steal -$250 from memory!
Here is mine!! View attachment 3119088

That is a gorgoeus colour!! I decided not to buy the one I had been eyeing up, Instead I am waiting to find it in a colour I wouldn't normally buy. I usually go for neutral colours but I thought this bag just suits a pop of colour. Your one completely backs up my theory!

I haven't found one yet but I'm keeping a close eye in my local vintage shop. I do hope to find one soon :sad: if anyone sees one in the UK for a reasonable price please do let me know!

Also- I have littlies and use this as my nappy bag. I carry their wipes, nappies, pacifiers + what not all in here [emoji38]
I think the paddy looks best with a worn in look so I don't need to worry about the kids flicking paint on / touching this bag.
My only disappointment was the hardware doesn't chip on my model bag. I love that look personally! X

Wow! May I ask where you got such a good deal?!? :smile:

yikes I'm not a big fan of the paddington so I would suggest you wait it out a little longer and see if you truly want one! at least the prices for the paddington wont be increasing any time soon so you can actually take your time with this decision

I have been debating about getting a Paddington for years, too. It was the first ever designer bag which i adored and wanted to have so badly but when I was about to get one recently I also considered that the bag might not be "modern" enough anymore. I am still unsure and debating back and forth.