Chloe paddington to buy or not to buy?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I own one for now in dark green leather.
    Very pretty bag and people give me complements. It one of those handbags which get noticed!

GemsBerry likes this.
  3. Hi!

Before they discontinued this bag, I would look at Nordstrom and admire it. I wanted one for the longest time and regret not buying it new. I bought one from ebay. Pre-loved. I would have preferred it in Black. Go for it! I love mine and I am restoring it to it's former glory. I do not regret buying vintage. It was a bit stressful because I don't trust ebay or kijiji.
    It really is a classic style handbag. Good that no one takes it out 'cause you'll be super styling that vintage Chloe.

4. I just saw a lady in business attire in George Washington university in DC carrying a black Paddington. Very classy. I wanted to hug her LOL

5. Unfortunately they can be a bit heavy due to the thickness of the leather and hardware.
    I’m older now and mind that a bit more than I used too.

6. Still live my Paddies - i used my mini a few times going out recently. I have a mini, regular, large hobo and 2 pouchettes. Soft thick leather - nothing like it - except the marcies.
    The bleu is flat as a pancake its so soft

Attached Files:

7. The blue is so pretty. I have the Las Vegas edition with the Swarovski padlock. Love the bag

8. I have a red one and gave the blue to my daughter.
    While darn heavy you can at least remove the lock...but than it’s a handbag...not a CHLOE Leather Paddington.

Attached Files:

9. i have the same hobo paddy but in Chocolate - it was my first designer bag. Cant bring myself to sell as its an 05 (HG leather) and still pretty handy if i need to carry a laptop.

10. I have one and red that I absolutely love. I haven’t used it in a long time though. Maybe I will take it to work tomorrow. There are a couple on pre-loved websites that I am tempted to buy in beige. Now that I see that dark blue above though....

11. ..I'm in the mood for a Paddington, TBH. The leather looks like it would feel...smooshy-heavy!

12. If you absolutely love the look of it, I say go for it. I've owned 2 and sold both. The first one was a red mini- it was perfect. Gorgeous leather, silver hardware. But I just couldn't fit much in it. Second was the larger size in black with gold leather. Also a beauty but just too heavy for me! When I take out the lock, though, it just loses its iconic look imho.