Chloe paddington to buy or not to buy?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies!

I was wondering if I could get your opinions, I was having a little browse looking at a vintage Fendi and came across a black Chloe Paddington at a very very good price and nostalgia took hold of me! I know they were very popular back in the day but I don't see it now.

Does anyone still own it and carry it these days?

nylarev likes this.
  2. I never owned one. But I would say buy it only if you absolutely love it. Don't worry about trends!

3. I bought one recently and honestly I don't wear it much, but I love it because of color and it was "like new" condition. price was right too so if i wear it once-twice a year it's fine with me:smile:
    ETA: it's very well made, I love all the details and gorgeous leather, it's far better bag than some current It-bags for over $4K.

4. Classybag4ever - I really do love it, I just love the slouchyness of it and how much of a no fuss bag it seems, it just seems to appeal to me a lot!

GemsBerry - the one I have found is a very good price and its in very good condition, I think you are right even if I wear it a few times it will be worth it :smile:

5. I have a red one that I use during the Christmas holidays. It holds a lot and is well made, however it is darn heavy. I've considered getting one in another color but the weight thing stops me. Yes, I could remove the lock but that, to me, it the bag's "thing."

Buy it if you love it, trendy or no--I don't let the "trend" thing stop me from getting a bag I missed first time around. And everything comes back into fashion eventually (lordy, I NEVER thought I would see neon-colored sneakers again--boy, was I wrong! :amazed:).

6. i have 3 paddys which i still use: brun and grenat and a castor crossbody paddy, i took the locks out as they ARE heavy!
    the paddy was the bag that got me into TPF!
    i like the fact that the leather is thick and, like the TARDIS, they seem bigger in the inside that the outside!
    i will say, go for it! is a lovely and unique bag, you'll get a lot of use of it

7. Goooo for it! I've recently got mine in black after searching for 1 or 2 month(s). I absolutely adore the design. Though lots of people say the bag is heavy, I disagree. It's true that if you hand-carry it, it's kind of heavy. But I find it very comfortable and light when on my shoulder. Mine is medium size, very roomy. I might go for a mini. Absolutely a piece that you should own!

8. + 1

9. I have at one time own 3 Paddys but sold all three of them as I thought the trend is over and I got weird stares whenever I carried them. But after selling, I regretted and went on to buy two preloved. Till now I love them. But Elvire still rule!

10. Thank you ladies! I went to go get the one I saw but it has already been sold :sad: im so gutted. I wasted time thinking if I should get it just because of trends but you all were right if you like it just get it. I'm so annoyed with myself :sad: :sad:
    I hope I find one soon

11. no
    it is heavy
    it is out of trends

12. Hi. Did they make the Vegas in white?? I have one but suspect it's not genuine having read some posts 😢😢

13. I have a black paddy and absolutely love it! I could care less if it's not trendy- trends come and go, but a gorgeous well-made bag is forever.

14. My wife has one of these in black. No collection is complete without one.

Roie55 likes this.
  15. I never owned one and I think never will because it doesnt fit with my style. But that doesnt mean that it isnt a lovely bag! It just depends on your style- if it complements your style nicely, go get it and dont care about trends.