Introducing - Anjou Reversible Tote

I hope that it is ok to relay info from the Bagaholicboy website: PM price is 1650 euros (2145 euros for special colors) and the GM price is 1950 euros (2535 euros for special colors). Hope this helps!
Thanks for sharing! These seem like reliable prices, difference between black and special colors is 30%. 😊

Update on prices via SpottedFashion.

Goyard Anjou Reversible Tote Small Bag (19″ x 11″ x 6″)
– Classic Colors - €1,650.00
– Special Colors - €2,145.00

Goyard Anjou Reversible Tote Large Bag (23″ x 13″ x 7″)
- Classic Colors - €1,950.00
- Special Colors - €2,535.00

I should also add that SpottedFashion mentions the rest of the world will follow an early Spring release.

Source: http://www.spottedfashion.com/2015/07/21/goyard-anjou-reversible-tote-bag-reference-guide/

They are very beautiful. I like that the 2 layers would make the bag more substantial. Unfortunately I don't think having either of those surfaces as my interior would be a good idea. :sad: I use slg's inside my bags so nothing is scratching around but it would still be bad.

Lucky! Any idea on pricing?
Style

Price

Size

Goyard Anjou Reversible Tote Small Bag – (Classic Colors) €1,650.00 19″ x 11″ x 6″
Goyard Anjou Reversible Tote Small Bag – (Special Colors) €2,145.00 19″ x 11″ x 6″
Goyard Anjou Reversible Tote Large Bag – (Classic Colors) €1,950.00 23″ x 13″ x 7″
Goyard Anjou Reversible Tote Large Bag – (Special Colors) €2,535.00 23″ x 13″ x 7″

I just got myself the large Anjou in naturel-black in Paris
It's lightweight even with the nice leather.
The small is out of stock in that colour but the large size looks better on me, so no regrets. It comes with the pochette.
The luggage tag is an option only offered with some of their bags and is only sold marked in red so I doubt if they will sell it apart.
I'll probably wear the leather inside quite a lot and like the idea to have a sturdy outside and luxuriuos interior.
Just as with my good old neverfull avoiding to leave stray pens inside.

No, I asked but got no date. Maybe in september as august is pretty quiet in Paris. They had the small yellow, blue and orange and red if I remembre sell on display yesterday accross the road on Saint Honoré.