Introducing - Anjou Reversible Tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hopefully. ;)

I can already see luggage tags in all the colours of Goyard with initials waiting to light up the world wherever they're spotted. :graucho: :cool:

2. Called the store in Paris and got the pricing, it's ~1900 for black and ~2200 for special colors

3. Is that in U.S. Dollars?

4. No, I called the Paris store. Price they quote is always in Euro

5. So I'm guessing the U.S. price will be around $2500

6. Yes.

I've been thinking about this bag and wondering if I should stick with the St. Louis. I wouldn't want to put my keys or anything in the bag that would scratch it or make marks when it is turned with that side out....

7. I agree, weight would also be an issue. I like the St. Louis because it's foldable and almost weightless.

8. The difference between black and special colors is always 30%. So the black is less or the special colors are more...

9. I would stick with the St. Louis. The Goyardine canvas rubs off quite easily. I actually think the print would fade within a couple of months of carrying it reversed. :smile:

10. That's what I would be afraid of as well as scratching the leather side even with my keys or a pen.....

11. Possible, this is what I was told and thought I'd share since so many were curious.

12. Is that for the PM or GM? :-s

13. Ahhhhh, great question!

14. I hope that it is ok to relay info from the Bagaholicboy website: PM price is 1650 euros (2145 euros for special colors) and the GM price is 1950 euros (2535 euros for special colors). Hope this helps!

15. Very helpful! Thanks. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice