Introducing - Anjou Reversible Tote

Is it me or do the black and red one look like grained calfskin leather and the other ones like lambskin or another smooth leather?

I noticed it too as I was screencapping. I think it's a very small grain and maybe the photo editing process showed more texture in some colours than others. It would be interesting if Goyard really did go with different leathers but it seems complicated enough with deciding which colour to choose.

Additional info from Facebook:

- HK should expect these bags in the fall
- Complimentary initials on the tag
- Same dimensions as St. Louis.

Last edited:
Response from Goyard on Facebook:
"The leather used is indeed slightly grainy: it's a kind of specially treated and cut calf leather that's both incredibly soft to the touch and supple."

Would love to know if the luggage tags can be bought seperately. Would be cool to decorate my bags with a tag with initials.

Response from Goyard:

"The tag is complimentary, and comes with the Anjou. However it is possible to buy it, but only as an addition to the purhcase of a Goyard bag/piece of luggage/Trunk. It is not to be purchased on its own."

Why did they never tell any of us earlier, lol. :lol:

Response from Goyard:

"The tag is complimentary, and comes with the Anjou. However it is possible to buy it, but only as an addition to the purhcase of a Goyard bag/piece of luggage/Trunk. It is not to be purchased on its own."

Why did they never tell any of us earlier, lol. :lol:
Thanks!

Aaaah, indeed! Wished they told us. Maybe a receipt of previous purchase is enough? Hopefully. :P