Chanel Resellers & Consignment RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY

I just purchased a vintage Chanel from spadoni57 at Poshmark.

She has a vast collection of vintage Chanel bags that she collected over the years and they are all unique (non-classics most of the time) and in excellent condition!

I second this ^^^ just bout my first vintage Chanel from Theresa at Boutique Patina and she was fabulous! The great thing is you can contact her at anytime of the day by e-mail or phone and she is so willing to help with all questions! Lifetime customer of Boutique Patina right here!

Theresa is fabulous. She took the time to call me personally and spent quite a bit of time with me-she is very knowledgeable and willing to share that knowledge. I didn't buy anything yet, but when I am ready, I will def buy from her.

Just got in a lovely vintage medium camera bag (posted photo in VINTAGE here) from TQB on the Lollipuff site. Bag came out of Taiwan with no problems. (And no duty.) I think TQB is also on Malleries. Very pleased with the transaction.

I just purchased a bag on Ebay from Brand_jfa and it went smoothly. The bag arrived in near perfect condition in 5 days from Japan to LA. There were no funds owed for customs.

I had a wonderful experience with Boutique Patina, and would not hesitate purchasing again. The selection of vintage is nice. The customer service was great. It was a great experience all around.

I have always been a Chanel purse lover though until now, I've been an avid admirer from afar. Now in my forties and feeling audacious enough therefore to act on my desires (my new motto: Damn it, I deserve it!), I have been researching various online Chanel retailers and consignment boutiques.

Understandably, I had my reservations about buying pre-owned Chanel for the fear of falling prey to counterfeiters who prowl rampant on the internet; I also knew that I did not want to pay full retail price plus tax on a new Chanel (that, even my newfound "damn it I deserve it" philosophy would not justify).

My solution was to research and study the claims of authenticity of various online boutiques. I am so relieved and excited to have found the online boutique of my dreams:

Boutique Patina. www.boutiquepatina. com.

I just received my very first vintage Chanel flap (in deep navy blue, lambskin), and what a beauty it is! It's even better and newer than it's advertised on Boutique Patina, and that goes to show how much integrity and conscientiousness this company has.
I am definitely going to be purchasing my next Chanel with them.

Boutique Patina is so committed to authenticity that it offers a third-party authenticator of all merchandize they sell online. I just received my free authentification certificate in the mail AND in my email inbox.

I am hard to please, and I am very pleased with this company. I highly recommend Boutique Patina!

I have been checking out Heritage Auctions. It is one of the auction houses like Sotherby's and Christie's.
Auctions are great because you know the items are authentic because they are deeply scrutinized for authenticity.
I think most famous auction house has "luxury accessory" auctions.

Hi. My name is Naly and new to Purse Forum. I've recently purchased my first vintage Chanel square mini patent leather from Patina Boutique and had a great experience. I've searched for a new mini (caviar) all over the states but was unable to find since production of square minis are currently are on hold I was informed by many SA's. I decided to look online and one of the site was EBay which directed me to Boutique Patina. I fell madly in love with a vintage square patent mini and within 5 minutes purchased the beauty. Theresa was the sales person and was so patient and kind with answering questions in regards to the handbag and payment. I am using my new preloved handbag often and get many inquiries and compliments from family and friends. I am so happy with Boutique Patina and will be purchasing from this wonderful boutique again. Many great selections, discounts and best of all overall great staff. Thank you again Theresa!

Just bought a vintage jumbo flap from BOUTIQUE PATINA and I couldn't be happier. The bag is nearly in MINT condition even though it was described as only "Very Good" on the website. I'm so ecstatic...the bag even looked better in person!

I HIGHLY recommend Boutique Patina :yahoo: