Coach Returns Policy

This has never happened to me. Why couldn't the outlet give you the credit?

They said because it was an older bag (bought in May) and all bags outside the 60 day window had to go back to JAX after a certain date in Jan.

Sounds like it may take a few phone calls to get it straightened out! I just want my $ back so I can justify buying something new from my outlet. :smile:

They said because it was an older bag (bought in May) and all bags outside the 60 day window had to go back to JAX after a certain date in Jan.

Sounds like it may take a few phone calls to get it straightened out! I just want my $ back so I can justify buying something new from my outlet. :smile:
so they took it back after the deadline? That's surprising. I'm surprised they are sending them back to JAX. I returned older purchases, but before the deadline, and they put them out on the floor.

so they took it back after the deadline? That's surprising. I'm surprised they are sending them back to JAX. I returned older purchases, but before the deadline, and they put them out on the floor.

It was on Jan 31 which is what the outlet 800 number said was the deadline. I had even called the 800 to confirm I could take it back given how old it was and they said no problem, and I even called when I was in store and the lady on the line said I should be able to get my return credit in the store. But the Manager wouldn't budge so off to JAX it went! :sad:

It was on Jan 31 which is what the outlet 800 number said was the deadline. I had even called the 800 to confirm I could take it back given how old it was and they said no problem, and I even called when I was in store and the lady on the line said I should be able to get my return credit in the store. But the Manager wouldn't budge so off to JAX it went! :sad:
That's a shame, but at least you were still allowed to return it. The manager at my outlet insisted that the 17th was the last day. She said that if I had showed up on the 18th with my returns, she wouldn't have taken them. The 18th was supposed to be the deadline for holiday returns but older returns were supposed to be through the end of January; not every manager was informed. It is amazing how stubborn they were too; they wouldn't check with corporate just in case they were wrong.

Hi guys, I can't find my reciept for a FOS order, but I can login to my account online and see the order and the details of what I paid. It is just within the 60 day window (purchase was on Jan 16). Do you think I'd still be able to return the bag without the reciept if I show them the online order details?

Hi guys, I can't find my reciept for a FOS order, but I can login to my account online and see the order and the details of what I paid. It is just within the 60 day window (purchase was on Jan 16). Do you think I'd still be able to return the bag without the reciept if I show them the online order details?
I think so.

I would call and ask. Sometimes if you get on well with the SA's and MoD, it seems to me they might be more likely to go the extra mile. If you aren't as well known to the MoD, it can be a crap shoot, ime.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the information. I will call the outlet before I go and see what they say. I was hoping they could find the item by checking my credit card or something.
I'm going to have another search for the receipt though. It's driving me nuts that I can't find it.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the information. I will call the outlet before I go and see what they say. I was hoping they could find the item by checking my credit card or something.
I'm going to have another search for the receipt though. It's driving me nuts that I can't find it.
They should be able to look it up by your credit card. I've returned things that had a receipt without a price and they had to look it up by my credit card. Once they had to call JAX.

I've returned items to the outlet several times with a printed copy of my order confirmation. Most of my invoices don't include the prices for whatever reason. Once I took in the invoice, and not having the prices listed totally threw them. Since then I just print out the order confirmation and haven't had a problem.

Hi Ladies - has anyone had any recent luck returning older purchases? I bought a few wristlets 2 years ago for bridal party gifts from the factory store, but ended up changing the wedding colors and ended up getting new wristlets. However, in the shuffle, I forgot all about returning the old set and then we moved and now finally found them after spring cleaning/unpacking. I didn't think it was a big deal since they had the unlimited return policy, but now I see that's all changed! Am I SOL?