HELP! YSL wallet on chain or Chanel wallet on chain?

It wasn't the length that bothered me, it was the aesthetics. I thought the chain was too yellow and it look like cheap gold. I didn't like the links of the chain as well. Somehow, it looked weird on me.

I would have gone for this if the strap looked better.
With its current strap, I say Chanel WOC instead. Or even Prada's WOC.

It wasn't the length that bothered me, it was the aesthetics. I thought the chain was too yellow and it look like cheap gold. I didn't like the links of the chain as well. Somehow, it looked weird on me.

I would have gone for this if the strap looked better.
With its current strap, I say Chanel WOC instead. Or even Prada's WOC.

Thanks so much! I was looking at the YSL one yesterday and I liked it. But I really love Chanel...

I was deciding between these two also, but I went with the YSL one.

The length of the chain on the Chanel WOC is just crazy for my height, it would hit me in my thigh or lower when worn on one shoulder. Also I found the WOC looking just so small and kind of pointless. I don't know, I just thought it definitely wasn't worth all that money.

I am very happy I got the YSL chain wallet. The chain is short but it looks perfect on my petite frame. Also the bag actually fits a lot. I am not biggest fan of the chain's yellowness as someone else pointed out above, but other than that I love love love the bag :biggrin:

I was deciding between these two also, but I went with the YSL one.

The length of the chain on the Chanel WOC is just crazy for my height, it would hit me in my thigh or lower when worn on one shoulder. Also I found the WOC looking just so small and kind of pointless. I don't know, I just thought it definitely wasn't worth all that money.

I am very happy I got the YSL chain wallet. The chain is short but it looks perfect on my petite frame. Also the bag actually fits a lot. I am not biggest fan of the chain's yellowness as someone else pointed out above, but other than that I love love love the bag :biggrin:

Price-wise, I agree that you get more for your money in YSL. I didn't really didn't mind the "yellowness" of the chain.

By the way, how tall are you? I'm 5' 2" and the YSL length seemed fine for my frame.

Price-wise, I agree that you get more for your money in YSL. I didn't really didn't mind the "yellowness" of the chain.

By the way, how tall are you? I'm 5' 2" and the YSL length seemed fine for my frame.

I'm 5'3" and a bit boyish shape and it hits just above my hip when carrying it crossbody, I don't mind it but some might think it should go lower.

I got mine in black but now I am lusting over it in nude also :P

I usually just carry my cards in the slots, cash in the pocket with zipper, iPhone 5s, key pouch, lipstick, work ID-tags and keys and tons and tons of receipts :biggrin:

This video is pretty helpful, she fits so much stuff in there :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ryvNdkVyo

Thanks so much! I'm going for the nude too [emoji38]
I think it'll be a great evening bag and for days when you just want to bring the essentials

I got mine in black but now I am lusting over it in nude also :P
I usually just carry my cards in the slots, cash in the pocket with zipper, iPhone 5s, key pouch, lipstick, work ID-tags and keys and tons and tons of receipts :biggrin:

This video is pretty helpful, she fits so much stuff in there :biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ryvNdkVyo

Would love to see a picture of yours :smile: I'm torn between this and the Louis Vuitton favorite mm (two different bags I know)