Sale Items at NM OTHER Than Tysons?

There was a sale on Balenciaga's??? I didn't even know they went on sale lol. I'm like 10 minutes from the Tysons NM... does anyone know which bags are on sale besides the Bowling?

Any other Neiman Marcus stores have the Matelasse (preferably the French Blue or Vert Gazon) on sale??? That would TOTALLY make my day!

The N/M in Boston doesn't carry Balenciaga because it's sold at Barneys NY (which is in the same Mall).

I thought that Balenciaga forbid the stores from putting the Motorcycle styles "on sale"!?!? :confused1:

There was a sale on Balenciaga's??? I didn't even know they went on sale lol. I'm like 10 minutes from the Tysons NM... does anyone know which bags are on sale besides the Bowling?

Mandy, I think that they had the Matelasse and some Bowlings on sale. Check them out when you get a chance and report back! I won't be getting there until tomorrow, so......

Hey ladies...the Newport Beach NM is doing their sale tomorrow. My SA wasn't able to tell me specifically what would be on sale, but said there would be several designers, including Balenciaga. I won't be going - I need to go on purse ban! But I wanted to let y'all know about it!

Their phone # is 949 759 1900. Ask for Farideh, Brooke or Nikolai. :yes:

I saw truffle bowling, small and large whistle bags in red, ink and other colors, matelesse bags in aqua and some other colors at the SF NM today.